NINE Official Discussion

Russel Coight

I love the smiley face and i like the nine art neon vibes! Pink ftw!

and know what. Nine is not perfect, at all, but its blink in 2019, without Tom, guys almost 50, its a good album for what it is and i love it. Mark could be producing low key indie bands, travis playing drums with rappers and Tom being Tom. Its a good situation we have! 

I don't think they've had a decent cover since Untitled. Neighborhoods was stupid and dull, DED was dumb and simplistic, Cali was just a bit odd, and this just looks like someone ate a bunch of gummy bears and skittles and threw up brightly coloured vomit on a pane of glass. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kay said:

I don't think they've had a decent cover since Untitled. Neighborhoods was stupid and dull, DED was dumb and simplistic, Cali was just a bit odd, and this just looks like someone ate a bunch of gummy bears and skittles and threw up brightly coloured vomit on a pane of glass. 

NINE's cover, as some of the most recent covers which seem to follow that neon trend, reminds me a lot to what bands as The 1975 and stuff like that, did in other records. I kind of feel like, since a few years ago, the design of artwork comes in waves of trends. A couple of years back you looked at new releases and ia all was cyan and magenta lightning, for example.

But, somehow, I like NINE artwork. ?

4 hours ago, Kay said:

So you're trying to say blink gave up the hardcore action and bad ass style with gummy bears and sprinkles? Gummy bears always worked for Charlie Sheen!

32 minutes ago, Lost>Oliver said:

Who the actual hell is singing that quick final verse in Hungover You?  That isn't Matt is it? Sounds like a feature.

I thought it sounded exactly like Justin Pierre..but it's probably just Skiba? Not sure

16 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

It's Skiba.

Are you sure? It sounds a lot lighter than Skiba.  And randomly thrown in there could be a feature.

Also, Pin The Grenade is the worst song on the record. Sue me.

I definitely think the "Hey, Wait, Pin The Grenade!" is hit or miss. I think it's annoying but the rest of the song is great.  Best bridge too.