NINE Official Discussion

Russel Coight

I know I'm getting way ahead of myself, but with how much of an improvement I thought NINE was over California, I really can't wait to hear what the next Matt album sounds like. It seems like they're taking a big step in a direction that I'm a fan of. Can't wait to see what's to come in the future.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Has anyone received their digital downloads of the album yet? I got an email from blink saying that NINE was out and I thought it was going to be my digital download, but it wasn't. Seems weird that we wouldn't get that the moment the album came out.

My cassette shipped and I never got a code or anything for the download either.

3 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Has anyone received their digital downloads of the album yet? I got an email from blink saying that NINE was out and I thought it was going to be my digital download, but it wasn't. Seems weird that we wouldn't get that the moment the album came out.

Yup i got mine... Did it go to your junk mail?

21 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I got my actual .mp3 link e-mail this morning. Had another one the other day that was just a link to the cover or something...

26 minutes ago, 'Ah...Lex' said:

It's an okay album. A solid 6/10. 

I honestly think I would enjoy it more if the band was called something other than blink-182. 

They'd definitely move up a couple notches if they changed the name but that isn't happening.

They'd be moderately popular though just obviously can't turn down the blink touring money.

If they changed the name and then still played basically only blink-182 songs on tour you'd be saying it's stupid. They only played two Matt-era songs at my blink show. So it'd be some different band, but playing mostly blink-182 songs and two original songs? dumb.

If they changed their name and didn't play any blink-182 songs, that would be a bad move on their part. Only the most hardcore blink fans would care or know about them. Simple Creatures couldn't fill amphitheaters like blink-182 is doing on this tour.

This new stuff is just that to me. New stuff. It's not the same old blink. It's different, but it's still blink-182.

• Like 3
  • Love 3