NINE Official Discussion

Russel Coight

Anyway, still no digital download for me. Were we even supposed to get digital downloads if we ordered physical copies? Maybe I'm just waiting for something I was never supposed to get. I just expect it these days though when I buy a new album.

Also, my CD and vinyl aren't supposed to get here until next Thursday. wtf, pre-ordering this album was pointless.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Oh, I agree, it would be awesome. I'd love to see blink at a smaller venue one day.

I was lucky to see blink on their 2013 small venue tour with new beat fund. My old band mate and I drove to Montclair nj and saw them at wellmont theatre, 2-3k standing room only place. It was fucking insane being so close to the band in an intimate setting. We didn’t get in the pit in front of the stage but it was just so cool. Only saw blink at Jones beach ny besides that which is 15k open air amphitheater which was cool too but nothing compared to seeing your favorite massive world wide known band in such a setting like the small club tour shows! Hopefully they do it again! 

• Like 1

Just got my first listen of the album, 2am here listened with headphones on and took it all in like I did when I first got dude ranch, enema, toypaj, and untitled. 

HOLY FUCK, WHere have these songs been at in mark and Matt heads?

@Scott. you weren’t kidding that I was in for a fucking treat, this album is great! 

@Cheerios4u98 After hearing this album I’m with you, I can’t wait to hear what comes next from these guys! 

I don’t even know what songs to pick out as favorites, just loving the entire album.  Pin the grenade has the be the catchiest song this band wrote since untitled! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, GuitarPunk2512 said:

Just got my first listen of the album, 2am here listened with headphones on and took it all in like I did when I first got dude ranch, enema, toypaj, and untitled. 

HOLY FUCK, WHere have these songs been at in mark and Matt heads?

@Scott. you weren’t kidding that I was in for a fucking treat, this album is great! 

@Cheerios4u98 After hearing this album I’m with you, I can’t wait to hear what comes next from these guys! 

I don’t even know what songs to pick out as favorites, just loving the entire album.  Pin the grenade has the be the catchiest song this band wrote since untitled! 

You know that the album was written with the help of multiple ghostwriter, right? 14 of the 15 songs at least.