NINE Official Discussion

Russel Coight

14 minutes ago, Phteven_DeLounge said:

I already posted my album, but not the mementos I got from the concert. The guitar picks, one from Enema and the other from Matt Skiba. 

IMG_20190920_194322_619_compress85.jpg

Two picks! That's awesome!

I've seen blink in the pit three times and I've only ever come away with one of Travis' sticks. I didn't even catch it, a friend of mine did and he knew that I loved blink way more than him so he let me have it.

I've actually only ever caught a pick at one show ever in my life, even though I've been to 100+ concerts. I caught one at a Jimmy Eat World show two years ago.

29 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Two picks! That's awesome!

I've seen blink in the pit three times and I've only ever come away with one of Travis' sticks. I didn't even catch it, a friend of mine did and he knew that I loved blink way more than him so he let me have it.

I've actually only ever caught a pick at one show ever in my life, even though I've been to 100+ concerts. I caught one at a Jimmy Eat World show two years ago.

I am pretty lucky around the concerts I've been to. Back in 2015, while I was at the Bayside Anniversary tour, I got Man Overboard's setlist as well as Renacer being signed by Buddy Nielsen and Zack Roach. I also got this from Musink 2015. An autograph by Travis Barker himself on my ticket. 

20190921_211856_compress91.jpg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, GuitarPunk2512 said:

Played a few songs for my wife in the car like run away, pin the grenade, black rain and she said she likes Matt’s voice a lot better than toms and the songs are super catchy esp PTG. I think the only song she liked before this was ATST

My girlfriend did not like Tom's voice when she first heard it either, or had mixed feelings on it. Now she loves this...You have to slowly let the addiction take hold.

• Like 1

Didn't like Hungover You on first few listens but damn it's catchy. Can't get On Some Emo Shit outta my head either.

Also love how the drums sound on this album. They sound more real again outside of the electronic drums of course. The drums on California were way too upfront in all of the mixes. Nine is just way better mixed IMO.

• Like 1

Sorry, its been asked...

But how are people checking their pre-order shipping status? 

I didnt get any email, no tracking info, no nothing. Am i supposed to log into an account somewhere to check shipping status?

Also, im supposed to have a digital download from a pre-order. Still havent received any email about this.... am i supposed to go find it somewhere? (Even my ticketmaster ticket doesnt feature any sort of album download like it was suppose to feature)

25 minutes ago, Marik said:

Sorry, its been asked...

But how are people checking their pre-order shipping status? 

I didnt get any email, no tracking info, no nothing. Am i supposed to log into an account somewhere to check shipping status?

Also, im supposed to have a digital download from a pre-order. Still havent received any email about this.... am i supposed to go find it somewhere? (Even my ticketmaster ticket doesnt feature any sort of album download like it was suppose to feature)

They seem to be really screwing up with e-mails. I got an e-mail saying that my pre-order shipped, but I never got my digital download. Some people got them. There must be something wrong with their e-mail system. It's frustrating, I'm kind of annoyed that I even pre-ordered the album at this point, because I still don't have my physical copies, and I never got a digital copy either. I've been listening to the leak this whole time.

31 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

They seem to be really screwing up with e-mails. I got an e-mail saying that my pre-order shipped, but I never got my digital download. Some people got them. There must be something wrong with their e-mail system. It's frustrating, I'm kind of annoyed that I even pre-ordered the album at this point, because I still don't have my physical copies, and I never got a digital copy either. I've been listening to the leak this whole time.

That’s rough. You can have my digital copy until yours shows up. I pretty just listen on Spotify anyway. Check your pm’s.

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I always liked this one that someone made

Lol this is SO much better than anything blink has done with theirs.  Don't really care about lyric videos but it's just so unprofessional/lazy whosever doing it.  It isn't that hard, it's your one job, fucking sync the thing at the least.  It reminds me of all the articles/blogs you come across nowadays with glaring typos and laziness.  

• Haha 1

I ordered the vinyl and pin combo. Came yesterday. The album cover is all messed up and the cover sticker was half torn off. And there wasn’t any button or sticker (details say you get a random button and sticker to go along with the bunny pin). 

Regretting the purchase. Should have just picked up the vinyl in a store. 

The concert tickets are supposed to have entitled you to a CD. We shall see. 

5 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I always liked this one that someone made

Especially when you consider how long it’s been around that is an awesome lyric vid. Used to watch that all the time. I’d be curious what that person is doing these days. Surely should have been hired by somebody having pulled that off independently. It looks dated now, but still really well done