San Diego = On Some Emo Shit

The Only Thing That Matters < Hungover You

California >  Remember to Forget Me

Hey I'm Sorry > Out Of My Head

NINE 10
California 4
Even 2

7 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I just listened to California for the first time in quite a long time, and I have to say it sounds so generic and bland compared to NINE. It has to be my least favorite blink album, though it does have moments I really like. NINE wipes the floor with California.

Completely agree. Nine isn't trying to be old-blink and it's got more experimentation. I don't think Nine is a masterpiece but it's solid.

Cali is trash. I honestly like 2 or 3 songs total if you combined both albums. My opinion will never change on that.

Anyways, good for Mark. I think Simple Creatures helped.

• Like 4

Pin the grenade seems to be the most popular of the new songs in general though. Someone on reddit shared an image of the amount of times each song had been listened too in the 6-7 since it had been released and pin the grenade had about 200k more listens then the next best which was the first time.

Id share it but I still can’t copy links on my phone. 

First Time is def one of my favs. Skiba’s verse I randomly shout out all the time, love the way he delivered it “First time on a plane so she’s paranoid, tried to make her feel safe, said it allll wrong”

Also not sure if those are the blast beats or what but on a good system that pre-chorus SLAPS.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

First Time is def one of my favs. Skiba’s verse I randomly shout out all the time, love the way he delivered it “First time on a plane so she’s paranoid, tried to make her feel safe, said it allll wrong”

Also not sure if those are the blast beats or what but on a good system that pre-chorus SLAPS.

It's my favorite Skiba moment by far.  It's just really raw sounding.  And I kind of like the lyrics.

• Like 2

On 9/26/2019 at 12:45 PM, Scott. said:

You suck. Hundreds of dicks daily. Big massive bags of them delivered by an 18 tonne truck. 

That's not a nice thing to say. Go wash you mouth with soap, please.

Also, this album sucks. Do what made you famous, pop punk / punk rock. This kind of music sucks. Finally, Mark is not 17 years old anymore, this is getting pathetic.

• Crab 2

On 9/28/2019 at 4:29 AM, YANGGANG_2020 said:

Pin the Grenade is annoying because there's really good parts, but really really annoying parts.  Love that bridge.  Hey Wait part is brutal.

Hungover You is worse Cali dlx throwaway material

WOW

Pin The Grenade chorus is awesome and Hungover You might be my favourite blink song ever

• Crab 1