NINE Official Discussion

Russel Coight

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

Ok, just look closely to the ATST performance, LOL!!!! Matt getting upset by demanding more volume on his voice I reckon.

Yeah was wondering what was going on there, but seemed like an issue with his headphones afterwards. He even dropped an F bomb off mic when he was trying to get it figured out mid song lol

29 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Ok, just look closely to the ATST performance, LOL!!!! Matt getting upset by demanding more volume on his voice I reckon.

Haha yeah I wonder what was happening, feedback in his headphones or not being able to hear anything? He was literally mouthing "HELP" to someone hahaha

1 hour ago, JarJarBlinks said:

What the fuck was Skeebs doing during the chorus of Darkside lol?  He sped it up so much Mark was forced to just try and keep pace lol.  

He hates blink, with a passion, someone needs to do a body language read on the guy.   He's always wearing a hat/shades, I know he's always been the mysterious type but it feels like he gives zero shits and I do not blame him he's artistically held hostage and always came off as someone who's passionate about that 

• Crab 2

That acoustic is the weirdest performance I've ever seen. Dunno why Skiba changed the strumming pattern for the chorus. That smile Mark gives as the first chorus starts though haha. Bet he had Tom flashbacks and was thinking Skiba finally embraced that Tom spirit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

That acoustic is the weirdest performance I've ever seen. Dunno why Skiba changed the strumming pattern for the chorus. That smile Mark gives as the first chorus starts though haha. Bet he had Tom flashbacks and was thinking Skiba finally embraced that Tom spirit.

Tom at least played in time through his looney musing.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1