NINE Official Discussion

Russel Coight

13 hours ago, Njdevils26 said:

I find it great that when people point to how Skiba doesn’t suck, it’s always old videos of alk. Never is there a blink video posted of his greatness.

There are plenty of recent AK3 in which Skiba is killing in the reach of a couple of clicks. Don't wait for anyone to show them to you.

I think if it was blink with Tom I'd see them over Alk3, but if it was blink with Skiba or Alk3 I'd see Alk3 without question.

As much as Tom with blink is a hilarious shit show I've still never seen them and it would at least be Mark and Tom together. I have zero interest in Franken182. 

• Like 2
  • Crab 1

A couple of weeks after the release im surprised how this is actually still growing on me. Excited to see when it begins to go downhill. However my biggest gripe is that Im just not feeling the album. Its way to varied for my taste  - musically there is very long between songs like BIMOY/IRWIHY and NHTSO/Black Rain. Its just really hard to say what kind of mood this album represents. Its very great for the overall blink catalog with such variety though.

I hope blink get the positive vibes from people about On Some Emo Shit. That song to me shows they don't need additional songwriters to help them out.  Only negative thing about that songs is the production. I mean what is going on with Marks voice? It sounds like he is having a cold. The way he sings "ManhatNN" gets on my nerves so bad.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Forgot about him, is he still with the Vandals ... and every other band that's ever existed, apparently?

everyone. i think he is touring with sting now. imagine that, sting asks you to play material that fucking stewart copeland wrote and recorded. nice phone call, dude.

8 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

everyone. i think he is touring with sting now. imagine that, sting asks you to play material that fucking stewart copeland wrote and recorded. nice phone call, dude.

Anytime Sting is mentioned I never NOT think of this:

crow-sting-1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

My friend is at the acoustic show in Kingston and she said that they didn't play any new songs from Nine, just Darkside, Generational Divide, Blame It On My Youth and I Really Wish I Hated You.

Edit: They also played Wasting Time