First Impression: What's Your Favorite Track on NINE?

Cheerios4u98

What's your favorite track from NINE?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite track from NINE?

• The First Time
    • Happy Days
    • Heaven
    • Darkside
    • Blame It On My Youth
    • Generational Divide
    • Run Away
    • Black Rain
    • I Really Wish I Hated You
    • Pin The Grenade
    • No Heart To Speak Of
    • Ransom
    • On Some Emo Shit
    • Hungover You
    • Remember to Forget Me

Just curious what everyone's favorite song is so far. I know this will likely change with time for a lot of us, but I think it'd be interesting to see what most people are drawn to early on.

I think my favorite so far has to be No Heart To Speak Of. It's epic, It's just what I want blink-182 to sound like in 2019. I love it!

I was immediately drawn to the First Time. I can't pinpoint exactly why - perhaps because it's the first song and it was better than the songs I had already heard so I was excited. A friend asked what my favourite song was and this one was my first thought and after listening to it a few times now it's still one of my favourites (so far). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mahtmd said:

I was immediately drawn to the First Time. I can't pinpoint exactly why - perhaps because it's the first song and it was better than the songs I had already heard so I was excited. A friend asked what my favourite song was and this one was my first thought and after listening to it a few times now it's still one of my favourites (so far). 

this is legitimately my exact reason as well. really enjoy the first time

• Like 2

On very first listen, On Some Emo Shit is my favorite.

I think this album can easily be divided into three fairly even sized tiers of 1. Amazing 2. Good and 3. What we’re they thinking

and the what we’re they thinking were the five tracks they released. Although they are a little bit better when listening to the album as a whole except for Blame it on my youth the worst blink song ever released.

• Like 1