First Impression: What's Your Favorite Track on NINE?

Cheerios4u98

What's your favorite track from NINE?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite track from NINE?

• The First Time
    • Happy Days
    • Heaven
    • Darkside
    • Blame It On My Youth
    • Generational Divide
    • Run Away
    • Black Rain
    • I Really Wish I Hated You
    • Pin The Grenade
    • No Heart To Speak Of
    • Ransom
    • On Some Emo Shit
    • Hungover You
    • Remember to Forget Me

21 minutes ago, ManchesterAdam said:

I know I’m the only one but right now my favourite is easily Remember To Forget Me followed by Pin The Grenade and Runaway. Black Rain is one of my least favourites so I guess I’m just a bit backwards compared to everyone else!

No Heart To Speak Of is the song I voted for, but Remember To Forget Me is a close second and I switch between the two throughout the day. It didn’t have any votes so I’m glad someone voted for it because I would’ve if I could. I’m surprised many don’t like that song as much, I thought it was a solid blink-182 power ballad. On Some Emo Shit is my third favorite and basically my Nine rotation has been NHTSO, RTFM, and OSES.

12 minutes ago, Nshesaid said:

Run Away needs more love.  Mark and Matt rapping? Love it   Generic yet great singalong chorus. 

on second listens it's beaten First Time for favourite for me, it's the one out of the lot that got better on a second listen. 

2 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

@Ghent helppppppp

I've looked into it and it's just not something you can mess with unless you download board custom plug-ins and shit, which is a job for Dean. I will see what he thinks about it. It's not really an issue except for when blink releases something though, honestly. Not sure it's worth the effort.

But in my searching I did find out that you can change the reactions and the logos for them. I thought that was pretty cool. For example you could have a troll reaction to give to posts that are obviously trolling. So if anyone has any ideas let me know, could be fun

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

I've looked into it and it's just not something you can mess with unless you download board custom plug-ins and shit, which is a job for Dean. I will see what he thinks about it. It's not really an issue except for when blink releases something though, honestly. Not sure it's worth the effort.

But in my searching I did find out that you can change the reactions and the logos for them. I thought that was pretty cool. For example you could have a troll reaction to give to posts that are obviously trolling. So if anyone has any ideas let me know, could be fun

Switch it, definitely... maybe even a little ??too

Just now, ...Dan... said:

What kind of suck up bitch runs out of reactions? 

I never have, I want my reactions to actually mean something, people should feel fucking proud when they get one from me...not like you fuckers that hand them out like fucking cakes at a bake sale. 

I haven't either...be more selective with your likes fuckers. stop handing them out like candy

• Like 1

When we've had like a topic meltdown thing I've had it happen. to be honest it's happened to me a good 5 or 6 times, I reckon if it's not too tough and Dean doesn't mind it'd be a really good thing for the board, especially as I cant say I've seen a bot abuse it. 

I love the idea of custom ones too, that sounds rad if not a little redditish. 

5 minutes ago, Ghent said:

The like limit sounds annoying, but I don't think it's necessary to mess with. I'm sure it's put in there to prevent spam accounts from coming in and exploiting it somehow.

I totally get that. I just have a tendency to give things a Like when I agree with them and then I'll find myself out of them when there are dozens of new pages in one day haha.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ghent said:

The like limit sounds annoying, but I don't think it's necessary to mess with. I'm sure it's put in there to prevent spam accounts from coming in and exploiting it somehow.

I would get that but I've not seen a bot randomly give out 24 and be capped so idk if it's ever actually been taken advantage of? 

Just now, Kay said:

I would get that but I've not seen a bot randomly give out 24 and be capped so idk if it's ever actually been taken advantage of? 

But COULD it be exploited? I've had spam accounts randomly like posts of mine from like 7 years ago. There must be a reason Invision coded the boards to not allow the option to change the reaction limit.