Has Nine beat your expectations or Not lived up to hype

madgaz182

Has Nine beat your expectations or Not lived up to hype   

58 members have voted

1. 1. Has Nine beat your expectations or Not lived up to hype

• Beat expectations
    • Not as good as I hoped

Beat my expectations because they were at an "all time low" after california .wanted to give it a third listen today but aborted halfway through and listened to something else instead. Still a step in the right direction for them i think.

almost every song has parts that i genuinely like. but every song has something that ruins the song a bit for me as well... i think there's a great EP on this record

• Like 1

Just now, Kay said:

Technically beat my expectations but I can't pretend I'm particularly enamoured with it. 

exactly the same. beat my wildly low expectations and it’s enjoyable in areas. but it’s still a low-tier “blink” record...if we can call it that 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Kay said:

Technically beat my expectations but I can't pretend I'm particularly enamoured with it. 

No offence but do you even listen to rock music anymore? I’ve never seen you post a rock song anywhere in the forum. It’s always some farmer looking cunt with an acoustic guitar 

• Haha 1