Morrissey / The Smiths

Pancho Poncho

Just now, Phteven_DeLounge said:

I was born in 1987. So only 3 years. There's something I find fascinating, from the music to the fashion sense. And The Goonies as well. 

ah, i get the feeling you mean, but it's not nostalgia. i was born in 77, and i have that funny feeling for some of the seventies, despite not remembering any of it. nostalgia is wanting to go back to a place and time you remember, that you lost, i think.

that feeling is real though. i felt it watching mad men and my parents were still in high school then! but like, i want to go to there.

i can't describe it. but i get what you mean.

6 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

ah, i get the feeling you mean, but it's not nostalgia. i was born in 77, and i have that funny feeling for some of the seventies, despite not remembering any of it. nostalgia is wanting to go back to a place and time you remember, that you lost, i think.

that feeling is real though. i felt it watching mad men and my parents were still in high school then! but like, i want to go to there.

i can't describe it. but i get what you mean.

You were born the year where Punk boomed. That's really cool.

I totally get what you're saying.

The Smiths John Peel Sessions are fucking glorious.

Favourite songs: Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others, Still Ill, Headmaster Ritual, Bigmouth Strikes Again, Suffer Little Children, Cemetry Gates, Half a Person, You Haven't Earned It Yet Baby, The Boy With The Thorn In His Side, This Charming Man.

My favourite Morrissey solo album is Vauxhall and I.

• Like 1