any news about "Out of My Head"

Mard_Smartiest_Blinkfan

18 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Is everyone on a wum? I love Nine but this is utter turd and left out for a reason. Christ 

No I'm with you lol... It sounds like they were told JAPAN NEEDS A TRACK, and scrambled, grabbed their instruments, recorded it, and threw it out the door to be delivered. In my opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, YANGGANG_2020 said:

Rebel Girl is on par with anyone on NINE, this fanbase has just gotten so deluded that Tom cannot make a killer song anymore because he's been a joke for so long...but long behold, he comes straight out of the left field and steals our hearts again.

"D-Do you want to go back to where we started?"

I'm not saying NINE is spectacular 

Well, it sounds like a breath of fresh air to hear some instrumental parts after the chorus, even a tiny synth solo, post-Tom blink is so stuffed with vocals, they don't let songs breathe and unfold, I wish Nine had more instrumental parts, the synth melody is not bad.

This song is better than any linkin park/maroon 5 crap they had on Nine (Run Away, IRWIHY, Hungover You, RTFM) and better than dull punk shit like Ransom and GD. It sounds a lot like blink I used to like (Pin The Grenade). But still pretty forgettable and doesn't have almost any replay value.

• Like 1
  • Crab 2

28 minutes ago, alex_dept. said:

Well, it sounds like a breath of fresh air to hear some instrumental parts after the chorus, even a tiny synth solo, post-Tom blink is so stuffed with vocals, they don't let songs breathe and unfold, I wish Nine had more instrumental parts, the synth melody is not bad.

This song is better than any linkin park/maroon 5 crap they had on Nine (Run Away, IRWIHY, Hungover You, RTFM) and better than dull punk shit like Ransom and GD. It sounds a lot like blink I used to like (Pin The Grenade). But still pretty forgettable and doesn't have almost any replay value.

classic