Genesis Half Time Show (IRWIHY live)

madgaz182

Before a bunch of people start on the “blinks shit live so they had to fake it” train google search ‘espn Monday night football concert’ and watch any of the other performances.

They are all exactly the same as the blink one. As lame as it is to basically fake it it obviously it wasn’t blinks choice.

• Like 2

heaven is realy a great song

exactly what we we needed and me and oliver deserved blink with the spookyness of matt

great stuff 

the "heaven doesnt want me now" line realy does it

now for that live performance thing thats some realy wacky degenerate shit

oliver is right they have 2 please the dumb people who are most people

and dumb people cant deall with things that sound just a little off

so they fill them up with that fake sutff

anyway most people are too dumb to see its fake anyway so it all works out well

as of for me i stoped that cockrie from playing after 5 second 

• Like 1

Very glad to see that they did a new song even if that's one of my least favorites from the album. I've been saying forever they need to start pushing forward in their careers again and hopefully this is a sign that they're doing just that! If they did this halftime show in the recent past it almost definitely would've been The Rock Show or something.

And I'm not going to criticize them for the obvious autotune and stuff, that's just how the production of the halftime show works (and also how the song sounds anyway) so who cares. It's not like they were actually there on the field performing like at the Super Bowl or something it's basically just a music video they play in between commercials and bad jokes by the halftime analysts.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Champ182 said:

Very glad to see that they did a new song even if that's one of my least favorites from the album. I've been saying forever they need to start pushing forward in their careers again and hopefully this is a sign that they're doing just that! If they did this halftime show in the recent past it almost definitely would've been The Rock Show or something.

And I'm not going to criticize them for the obvious autotune and stuff, that's just how the production of the halftime show works (and also how the song sounds anyway) so who cares. It's not like they were actually there on the field performing like at the Super Bowl or something it's basically just a music video they play in between commercials and bad jokes by the halftime analysts.

they have to play mostly just all the clasisc songs like all the small pp and whats my asian noodle otherwise people r gonna trow tons of hate at them and the atendency will b even lesser that they are now

the sort of people that go see blink shows now are the people who grew up with it and are now 30yo aprox and bring their kids 

its more of a familial event thing then a proprer rock show

plus most of their new songs on nine are generic and filler no one wants to hear them at live show outside of a few people

so they are force to always revert back to the classics

they tried to play older songs like man overboard and got poor reactions and stoped

9 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

They are all exactly the same as the blink one. As lame as it is to basically fake it it obviously it wasn’t blinks choice.

a friend who follows american football told me, "Yeah, they've all been like that. It's a full produced music video masquerading as a line clip. Either 2nd or 3rd year they've done these."

• Crab 1

1 hour ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

They couldn't do it live because it would have sounded like shit.

There would have been "sound issues". Or people would have claimed it was probably just a "sound check" so they weren't really trying.

10 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Before a bunch of people start on the “blinks shit live so they had to fake it” train google search ‘espn Monday night football concert’ and watch any of the other performances.

• Like 1