Dude Ranch Demo Tape?

bradsonemanband

2 hours ago, Dook said:

Only reason I believe this dude is because he collects and hoards all blink recordings. Like all love performances, interviews, songs, you name it. He had screenshots of his discussion with HNDSMRNSM like last year. He’s dropped insane amounts of money for recordings. I’m pretty sure he’s one of the people with the Dude Ranch demo, too. He’s the dude with the TCTCU profile pic on YouTube.

Would love any Untitled info! Favorite album. 

He doesn’t have either

quite the piece there davey. great logo for conway at the time haha, very 90s

13 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

I doubt the blinkumentary was sold in any form, Christopher Holmes provided some insight on this in my interview with him. *Tom voice* #ComingSoon

For the Untitled stuff, I have an interview lined up with Dave Carlock who was in the house and did the pre-production for that album. We'll def get an answer on that soon.

i'd be super surprised if there's any full demos from the untitled era -- most of what they were doing was piecing it together as they went along digitally. there might exist some early versions or alternate takes, especially for i shoulda got caught. and there's definitely some aimless jamming going on in some of the album launch clips that was probably captured.

the real questions are: where's those TOYPAJ demos? we've got some DR ones, all the EOTS ones... but none from TOYPAJ, which were layed down at DML studios, just like the rest. would be curious to hear those on some sort of reissue.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, boxelder said:

quite the piece there davey. great logo for conway at the time haha, very 90s

i'd be super surprised if there's any full demos from the untitled era -- most of what they were doing was piecing it together as they went along digitally. there might exist some early versions or alternate takes, especially for i shoulda got caught. and there's definitely some aimless jamming going on in some of the album launch clips that was probably captured.

the real questions are: where's those TOYPAJ demos? we've got some DR ones, all the EOTS ones... but none from TOYPAJ, which were layed down at DML studios, just like the rest. would be curious to hear those on some sort of reissue.

Would love to hear TOYPAJ demos.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, crazydave686 said:

Hey, this doesnt relate to the DR demos but I know a guy who claims to have blinkumentary clips but, he says he doesn't wanna release them because he doesnt want to get sued.

So in other words he is full of shit?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, crazydave686 said:

Hey, this doesnt relate to the DR demos but I know a guy who claims to have blinkumentary clips but, he says he doesn't wanna release them because he doesnt want to get sued.

Is it that one guy in that Blink 182 Facebook group?

3 hours ago, crazydave686 said:

He just has a clip of the Rock Show and Dumpweed live on the reunion tour shot by the Blinkumentary guys. Not even full songs and nothing super interesting. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, crazydave686 said:

Not sure, but he has come on this forum before he is @iwatalemon and somtimes goes by 'blink182bootlegs'.

Ah okay, probably is the same guy from the Rare Bootlegs Blink Facebook group, hes a Mod, and he said before he had a guy he knew that probably had a Dude Ranch Demo tape, but the guy just sent files for Short Bus and the original Buddha

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Flames said:

Ah okay, probably is the same guy from the Rare Bootlegs Blink Facebook group, hes a Mod, and he said before he had a guy he knew that probably had a Dude Ranch Demo tape, but the guy just sent files for Short Bus and the original Buddha

Happen to know his name? I’m in that group 

2 hours ago, bradsonemanband said:

Mark on Twitch the other day:

JACK: You guys keep asking about the Dude Ranch demos! hahaha
MARK: There ARE NO DUDE RANCH DEMOS! .... Well, actually there are, but....

Sooooo not helpful at all, Mark!

Expected that.