Heaven (Demo)

madgaz182

4 minutes ago, dave900 said:

Good job on that, that's what I figured. As hard as it is to believe, the song was literally written instrumentally by Travis and that other guy Chris Greatti . Then I guess Mark and Matt contributed lyrics and vocals.

I think the melody is very Feldy. I don't think it's hard to believe that all the music was written by someone else, but it is strange if they weren't even there. 

3 minutes ago, thongrider said:

I think the melody is very Feldy. I don't think it's hard to believe that all the music was written by someone else, but it is strange if they weren't even there. 

When I first heard the song, I thought the guitar kind of sounded like something that Skiba would do, with that dark, vibe it has to it. It kind of shocked me when I saw the instragram post

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Like, holy shit, its actually a guitar driven song where the guitar doesn't sound like a overproduced mess. Wow, who'd have thought they'd be capable!

feldman could never do it cause he knows he needs to buble gum the sound of blink for it to work in todays world

thats how they get 1  million views almost on every single song they upload on youtube 

i suspected that since day one of the feldman takeover and this raw demo combined with the vocals confirmed it

• Like 1

feldman see it as a bad thing if in a song u actualy hear the guitar as if it was realy played and not it be an electronic sound that sounds like a guitar

it's realy pissing me off and id give it to him verbaly for that if i met him irl

feldman did great work with the used but this adventure with blink as realy made me lose the respect i had for him

51 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Yeah I'm not gonna let it bother me, but it's pretty lame. The way I am having to look at it, is essentially blink bought a beat like rappers do. Yeah the beat itself can be cool, but the rapper/artist adds the magic. The guitar stuff isn't what I love about the song anyway, that part is fairly standard/boring.

Well they weren't, this is Trav's friend lol.

im not sure if ur refering to them not recording the actual album version

but its still to be confirmed who recorded those guitar track in the album version hopefully its matt cuz if not then i gotta one word "wabazaaaaa???"

1 hour ago, oliver_makes_good_points said:

im not sure if ur refering to them not recording the actual album version

but its still to be confirmed who recorded those guitar track in the album version hopefully its matt cuz if not then i gotta one word "wabazaaaaa???"

Using session guitarists is pretty common. 

On 9/26/2019 at 12:28 PM, plusavablinker said:

Oh god if Jerry Finn was alive what an album nine would have been, imagine this demo produced by Jerry it would sound close to 2003-2004 blink

Was just about to say this sounds like Tom's guitar style around this area, especially in the chorus. My word this would have been fantastic. Still a good song though.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, faithfellshortthistime said:

Was just about to say this sounds like Tom's guitar style around this area, especially in the chorus. My word this would have been fantastic. Still a good song though.

yes its not that the nine album version of heaven isnt good its a good even gooder song with great lyrics vocals and music and the drum is kept simple enough that its not stealing the show when it shouldnt but has nice fills at right time

what were saying is that it could have been this much better and  much more raw/live sounding for a rock song of that style

heaven is definitly the best song by far on that record