WWSD?

Speedo

1 hour ago, YANGGANG_2020 said:

Sorry some of us have lives I was actually hooking up with a chick is why.

Yet you still saw and reacted to it right after I posted it. Poor girl I’m sure you weren’t on your A game since you were focusing so hard on your response.

4 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Yet you still saw and reacted to it right after I posted it. Poor girl I’m sure you weren’t on your A game since you were focusing so hard on your response.

LOL I was literally getting a bj right before it, sorry I was a bit woozy after that. She offered to continue while I was typing but I said no.

#somethingbetaswontunderstand

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

No ghent, Skiba is really friends with a Nazi/ White supremacist.

Boyd something is his name?

Both Skiba and Travis are buddies with Kat Von D's husband who is a neo nazi and is also the lead singer of that band called Prayers. I thought one nazi was enough. Who's the other one? 

8 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

Geez!

Boyd Rice.

I mean, sort of/kinda not really ... for a little bit in the 80s, perhaps.

In 1989, Rice and Bob Heick of the American Front were photographed for Sassy Magazine wearing uniforms and brandishing knives. While Rice would later recall it as a prank, the photo has caused boycotts and protests at many of Rice's appearances. When asked if he regrets the photo, Rice stated, "I don't care. I don't think I ever made a wrong move. The bad stuff is just good. America loves its villains".[16]

More controversy has resulted because of Rice's appearance on Race and Reason,[17] a public-access television cable TV show hosted by white supremacist Tom Metzger. Rice has claimed not to be a Nazi in numerous interviews[18] whilst his friend Rose McDowall has claimed he has never said anything racist nor endorsed Nazism to her.[19] However Stewart Home has claimed that Rice is a supporter of Nazism.[20] Boyd Rice is associated with Church of Satan founder Anton LaVey [21] and has collaborated with Adam Parfrey[22] who was Jewish.[23]

On August 8, 1988, Boyd Rice was among the performers at 8/8/88 at the Strand Theater in San Francisco, which was locally heavily advertised and sold out, billed as "An Evening of Apocalyptic Delight". Rice appeared with the band Radio Werewolf as well as Zeena Lavey (then High Priestess of the Church of Satan), and Adam Parfrey. Rice reports that, "Minutes after they took the stage in their Teutonic garb, the audience fled in droves" though others present that night did not see anyone leaving.[24]

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I mean, sort of/kinda not really ... for a little bit in the 80s, perhaps.

In 1989, Rice and Bob Heick of the American Front were photographed for Sassy Magazine wearing uniforms and brandishing knives. While Rice would later recall it as a prank, the photo has caused boycotts and protests at many of Rice's appearances. When asked if he regrets the photo, Rice stated, "I don't care. I don't think I ever made a wrong move. The bad stuff is just good. America loves its villains".[16]

More controversy has resulted because of Rice's appearance on Race and Reason,[17] a public-access television cable TV show hosted by white supremacist Tom Metzger. Rice has claimed not to be a Nazi in numerous interviews[18] whilst his friend Rose McDowall has claimed he has never said anything racist nor endorsed Nazism to her.[19] However Stewart Home has claimed that Rice is a supporter of Nazism.[20] Boyd Rice is associated with Church of Satan founder Anton LaVey [21] and has collaborated with Adam Parfrey[22] who was Jewish.[23]

On August 8, 1988, Boyd Rice was among the performers at 8/8/88 at the Strand Theater in San Francisco, which was locally heavily advertised and sold out, billed as "An Evening of Apocalyptic Delight". Rice appeared with the band Radio Werewolf as well as Zeena Lavey (then High Priestess of the Church of Satan), and Adam Parfrey. Rice reports that, "Minutes after they took the stage in their Teutonic garb, the audience fled in droves" though others present that night did not see anyone leaving.[24]

I don't know. This quote makes him seem pretty much like a Nazi to me:

“Nature is typified by strength; humanity by weakness. Nature adheres to an immutable order; humanity to an ever-increasing chaos. Nature recognizes no equality at any level of its order; humanity preaches an all-pervasive equality and freely hands-out unearned "rights" in an attempt to make its doctrine a living reality. In short: humanity is Democratic, nature is Fascist.”
― Boyd Rice, Standing In Two Circles: The Collected Works Of Boyd Rice

Just now, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I don't know. This quote makes him seem pretty much like a Nazi to me:

“Nature is typified by strength; humanity by weakness. Nature adheres to an immutable order; humanity to an ever-increasing chaos. Nature recognizes no equality at any level of its order; humanity preaches an all-pervasive equality and freely hands-out unearned "rights" in an attempt to make its doctrine a living reality. In short: humanity is Democratic, nature is Fascist.”
― Boyd Rice, Standing In Two Circles: The Collected Works Of Boyd Rice

Why?

Women also should be put in their place. On their knees of course.

Woman must be put back in her place. Man’s great error was to put woman on a pedestal, when she is far more at ease on her knees – where she belongs. … Woman must be reacquainted with truth and force. She must be reacquainted with truth through force. … She must be shown in no uncertain terms the absolute nature of the master/slave relationship endemic to the sexes.

Boyd Rice