• Friday The 13th
    • Candyman
    • Audition
    • Last House On The Left
    • Conjuring
    • Hills Have Eyes
    • Speedo with wife sex tape
    • Other

Was just watching the making of the Exorcist, and holy shit does that movie give me straight chills.  Takes the cake for me,  especially when she walks down the stairs ?

The only other movies to terrorize me like that were randomly Signs and The Ring when I was young.  Paranormal Activity was pretty good at the time, and Freddy Krueger stretching his arms out was always my weakness.  The Thing is a personal favorite. 

Nothing else really has got me.

-Vote or nominate below-

• Like 1

My love tape is practically Shakespearean, don't be peanut butter and jealous, Jan.

Also, I saw Candyman when I was 6 years old and it freaked me out for months, I couldn't even bathe without the bathroom door open. That one wins it for me.

Also, your list sucks and so does The Exorcist. 

22 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

The Strangers scared the shit out of me if I'm honest.

Great film. I love shit like that. 

Exorcist fucked me up big time as a child. I had major anxiety at bed time for about a month ffs. 

You know what’s scary imo are those films where a family break down in the middle of nowhere like on those mad fucking roads in the states where you don’t see a soul for miles, and a group of piss head hillbilly cunts start terrorising the family. Shit like that fucks me up because you can imagine it happening in real life to your loved ones. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scott. said:

You know what’s scary imo are those films where a family break down in the middle of nowhere like on those mad fucking roads in the states where you don’t see a soul for miles, and a group of piss head hillbilly cunts start terrorising the family. Shit like that fucks me up because you can imagine it happening in real life to your loved ones. 

So Texas Chainsaw Massacre basically

21 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I think Blair Witch Project is the scariest movie of all time. It’s only fault is that it is far less scary on subsequent viewings.

Also love The Shining and the Michael Bay Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Blair Witch was some scary shit when it came out and you saw it for the first time, especially since the internet wasn't a major part of life and people still debated whether or not it was real.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Jeepers Creepers at the beginning?

Nah. Have you seen Nocturnal Animals? The whole scene with Jake Gyllenhaal being run off road with his wife and daughter, horrible watch. 

Hills have eyes (first one) too is fucking creepy

The original IT fucked me up a bit, appreciate it's not that scary but I watched it when I was about 6 when I shouldn't of been and it scared the shit out of me, still think clowns are pretty fucking freaky even now though to be honest. 

Even though the new IT looks far more menacing and evil than the original on paper, the original Pennywise looks 100x more freaky. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

The original IT fucked me up a bit, appreciate it's not that scary but I watched it when I was about 6 when I shouldn't of been and it scared the shit out of me, still think clowns are pretty fucking freaky even now though to be honest. 

Even though the new IT looks far more menacing and evil than the original on paper, the original Pennywise looks 100x more freaky. 

Me too man, me too.

Scariest film to me though was scary in a more weird way. Anyone ever seen Feed? nothing has made me more violently ill in my life, genuinely couldn't eat for two days after seeing that film. 

I haven't seen a few of these but weirdly Blair Witch didn't bother me. Watching Paranormal Activity was hilarious, I had already seen it and put it on for some friends and my then boyfriend. they're making jokes about it all the way through until the bit where it grabs her leg off the bed or whatever, my boyfriend jumped backwards against the sofa in shock and screamed "HOLY SHIT" I was creased, fucking hysterical, he looked like a jackass.