• Audition
    • Last House On The Left
    • Conjuring
    • Hills Have Eyes
    • Speedo with wife sex tape
    • Other

13 hours ago, Scott. said:

Great film. I love shit like that. 

Exorcist fucked me up big time as a child. I had major anxiety at bed time for about a month ffs. 

You know what’s scary imo are those films where a family break down in the middle of nowhere like on those mad fucking roads in the states where you don’t see a soul for miles, and a group of piss head hillbilly cunts start terrorising the family. Shit like that fucks me up because you can imagine it happening in real life to your loved ones. 

You'd love those wrong turn films then... 

3 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

The original IT fucked me up a bit, appreciate it's not that scary but I watched it when I was about 6 when I shouldn't of been and it scared the shit out of me, still think clowns are pretty fucking freaky even now though to be honest. 

Even though the new IT looks far more menacing and evil than the original on paper, the original Pennywise looks 100x more freaky. 

Dated movies in general creep me out more. There's just a unsettling aesthetic to it vs newer scary movies

2 hours ago, Kay said:

Me too man, me too.

Scariest film to me though was scary in a more weird way. Anyone ever seen Feed? nothing has made me more violently ill in my life, genuinely couldn't eat for two days after seeing that film. 

I haven't seen a few of these but weirdly Blair Witch didn't bother me. Watching Paranormal Activity was hilarious, I had already seen it and put it on for some friends and my then boyfriend. they're making jokes about it all the way through until the bit where it grabs her leg off the bed or whatever, my boyfriend jumped backwards against the sofa in shock and screamed "HOLY SHIT" I was creased, fucking hysterical, he looked like a jackass. 

Paranormal activity was scary at the time.  Yes it's easy to mock now with all the sequels and shit but I remember seeing that in some vacant theater in the middle of nowhere because they were only shown there for whatever reason.

Fucking got me with the jump scares.

9 minutes ago, YANGGANG_2020 said:

Paranormal activity was scary at the time.  Yes it's easy to mock now with all the sequels and shit but I remember seeing that in some vacant theater in the middle of nowhere because they were only shown there for whatever reason.

Fucking got me with the jump scares.

See I mostly found it super boring. it was interesting at the time as a one off but the concept just got stupider and stupider as well. 

Never was a fan of horrors. I was like 8 years old and saw some really shit film called Thirteen Ghosts. It was on TV and my uncles were watching it. I hated it and was freaked out by it big time but somehow I just kept watching. Like I'm thinking to myself why the fuck am I watching it? Just creeped me out. Couldn't sleep properly for about a week or two after watching that.

I do love films like The Thing, Alien, 28 Days Later and that though. 28 Days Later was difficult to watch for the first time. Very suspenseful. But now I know what happens, I can just easily watch it.

• Like 1

Just now, YANGGANG_2020 said:

The Thing is easily my favorite horror movie.  So badass.  Doesn't scare me much though.

Yeah, I found it more gory than scary. Goriest film I've seen tbh. At least in my opinion. People have a different idea of gore though but the gore in The Thing was a bit creepy haha.

• Like 1

I don't think anyone else will find this movie scary but for whatever reason it made me really sick and uneasy.  Just the thought of these fuckers creeps me out, think it's because my old babysitter had similar puppets in her closets

PuppetMaster.jpg

Also that old aesthetic just gives me uneasy feelings.

• Wow 1

3 hours ago, Speedo said:

@Ari just opened up a pandora's box of bottled and buried emotions and fear that came from something this list of movies can't even hold a candle to ...

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

I still think I'm going to see a werewolf run across a country road at night, or get abducted by aliens and then returned to my truck hours later after getting probed. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I watched Nightmare on Elmstreet when I was like 4 because my aunt’s ex-husband was the worst babysitter....still can’t deal with Freddy, ugh. Halloween is awesome, til someone shows up in a Freddy mask....I’ve left more than one party because of that nonsense. 😂😂😂 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, heater said:

I watched Nightmare on Elmstreet when I was like 4 because my aunt’s ex-husband was the worst babysitter....still can’t deal with Freddy, ugh. Halloween is awesome, til someone shows up in a Freddy mask....I’ve left more than one party because of that nonsense. 😂😂😂 

Dude same Freddy just bothers me, I don't trust him.  When his arms stretched out across the street was when I officially said "Fuck. This."

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, YANGGANG_2020 said:

Dude same Freddy just bothers me, I don't trust him.  When his arms stretched out across the street was when I officially said "Fuck. This."

I don’t even remember much from the movie, I was just so young...but I remember the reoccurring dreams I had about him killing me for YEARS afterwards. Have never actually made a serious effort to watch another one of his movies, no interest...not trying to bring back old nightmares. 😂😂 nothing has ever scared me like him & I know it’s completely irrational, but it’s seriously scary to me...can’t even help it. 

• Like 1

On 10/9/2019 at 9:57 AM, YANGGANG_2020 said:

I don't think anyone else will find this movie scary but for whatever reason it made me really sick and uneasy.  Just the thought of these fuckers creeps me out, think it's because my old babysitter had similar puppets in her closets

PuppetMaster.jpg

Also that old aesthetic just gives me uneasy feelings.

The newest Puppet Master is AWESOME

• Wow 1