Seinfeld > Friends, and every other sitcom ever. Fuckers.

Aria

i just started the fourth season of seinfeld and i've been enjoying it. i watched some episodes of friends here and there growing up and liked it, but i don't feel any desire to watch it now. i do think the hate on it is starting to become too much, though, kinda like how people dickride the office.

what's friends? who cares. i think i saw maybe one or two episodes when it debuted.

never seen a single episode of the office. british or american.

i gave up television in 1999. that said, i can still recite every seinfeld episode pretty much word for word. those DVDs are gold to me.

6 minutes ago, Nasa said:

i just started the fourth season of seinfeld and i've been enjoying it. i watched some episodes of friends here and there growing up and liked it, but i don't feel any desire to watch it now. i do think the hate on it is starting to become too much, though, kinda like how people dickride the office.

Have you ever given the office a fair chance? I never hopped on board until after the hype died down.  It's really fantastic and entertaining.

2 minutes ago, YANGGANG_2020 said:

Have you ever given the office a fair chance? I never hopped on board until after the hype died down.  It's really fantastic and entertaining.

Yeah! I’ve seen all of it and I like it. The first few seasons are great, and I love the characters. It’s definitely a well-made show. Like a lot of fans, I thought it should’ve ended after Michael left. 

2 minutes ago, Nasa said:

Yeah! I’ve seen all of it and I like it. The first few seasons are great, and I love the characters. It’s definitely a well-made show. Like a lot of fans, I thought it should’ve ended after Michael left. 

Yeah but that goes for almost any show, you just act like it never happened..

1 hour ago, Nasa said:

Friends was enormously popular and the people who hated it were mostly silent lest you get absolutely harangued like if you said you didn't like Beyonce. Now that so many shows have eclipsed it, it's easier to openly hate it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Melty Mark said:

To not care at all you seem to care a bit!

I'm not arguing about Seinfeld, that I don't care about, but I just assumed it was obvious why people like Friends. I've never thought it was the best sitcom ever, Just perfectly serviceable like Microwave mini Pizzas.