Seinfeld > Friends, and every other sitcom ever. Fuckers.

Aria

The other day I randomly thought of George's reaction to his fiancée's death and I started laughing to myself. George Costanza might be my favorite TV character of all time. Ron Swanson's up there on my list too. But I think George takes the cake. Easily one of my favorite shows of all time.

Seinfeld is utter turd. Couldn’t even get through an episode. Fucking load of shit.

my missus loves Frasier and I’ve seen enough of them to give a proper opinion. It’s boring as fuck, I don’t get the love for it. Absolute shite 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fraiser I really like, probably more than Friends. I'm not a huge fan of most huge US sitcoms though, only a couple. 

I don't see the point about getting snobby about any sitcom though, it's comedy, lighten up. 

21 minutes ago, Kay said:

Fraiser I really like, probably more than Friends. I'm not a huge fan of most huge US sitcoms though, only a couple. 

I don't see the point about getting snobby about any sitcom though, it's comedy, lighten up. 

Every time I hear the theme music I roll my eyes. Utter turd.