What if blink and AK3 shared an EP?

Ghost

Let's suppose that blink and AK3 would share an EP, like other bands did/do, including covers of each other. Current blink. Which songs would you like to hear covered by AK3 and blink? Would be really curious now that they share singer.

I would like to hear an AK3 version of Darkside and also a blink version of Demon and Division.

Anyone else's choices?

Current blink covering a skiba song is kinda pointless, so I'd say blink doing a Dan song would be good. I'd like something like Little Help or I'm Dying Tomorrow or something. 

for Alk3 covering blink I'd love Stockholm Syndrome or something much older like Cacophony or something. 

13 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Well, let's forget what I said, hahaha. I would like to hear Emma or Fatally Yours sung by Mark and Dan singing and recording What Went Wrong (I think there's a live cover out there) or Dammit.

This? shame it's such a shit quality recording because vocally it sounds great lol

• Wow 1

9 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

That velvety voice would fit right in, almost a song you could imagine him writing. 

yeah I can almost hear it to be honest, he'd be perfect. 

• Like 1

I love this idea. A few bands I like have done this in the past and it's always fun. But for it to be cool AK3 would have to do a pre-Matt blink song. And blink would have to do either a Dan song, or have Mark sing a Matt song, because Matt covering himself in either band would be dumb imo.

• Like 1

Yeah, a feel you both, @Kay and @MattSkeebios4u98, the idea of this thread came because, in my mind, Darkside sounds like if it could have been a great AK3 song, and also, Demon and Division sounds like it could be a good blink song too.

But yeah, it's a beter idea to take the whole blink catalog for AK3 to pick a song to cover.