blink-182 Song Election - California

yodda

unggh Kay's vote was sort of more for Bottom of the Ocean
so
Monday morning has come and Kings of the Weekend is passed out dead in 13th place

Here are the remaining songs off California:

Cynical
Bored To Death
Sober
Built This Pool
Home Is Such A Lonely Place
Teenage Satellites
Left Alone
San Diego
The Only Thing That Matters
Hey I'm Sorry
Last Train Home
Bottom Of The Ocean

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, scoobs said:

really tickles my balls to see Teenage Satellites has aged so well for people.  Was certain that would be 1st to go given the reaction to it around album release.  

I'd vote off Sober out of this remaining list.

Yeah it should've been gone way earlier. It belongs with the crap such as She's Out of Her Mind, Rabbit Hole, Parking Lot, California, Wildfire & Don't Mean Anything. All those songs should've been gone before anything else. Sober also belongs on the trash list too.

These are my next two options, but Sober is slightly worse for me, so I'll vote for Sober to go.

15 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

Yeah it should've been gone way earlier. It belongs with the crap such as She's Out of Her Mind, Rabbit Hole, Parking Lot, California, Wildfire & Don't Mean Anything. All those songs should've been gone before anything else. Sober also belongs on the trash list too.

Not at all. 

38 minutes ago, Kay said:

The only reason people aren't voting for Teenage Satellites is because they forgot the song even existed.

I can't even remember how the chorus goes to be honest. I do remember the woahs. I just remember not liking the song but thinking it was slightly better than the shit tracks of that album.