blink-182 Song Election - California

yodda

58 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

The "coin flips" are pretty suspicious.

They kept coming up in my favour, I swear!

I can’t prove they were legitimate though so I won’t do them for the Neighborhoods - on the proviso people stop changing their votes during rounds.

14 minutes ago, yodda said:

They kept coming up in my favour, I swear!

I can’t prove they were legitimate though so I won’t do them for the Neighborhoods - on the proviso people stop changing their votes during rounds.

Not sure why people shouldn't be allowed to change their vote. If, for example, someone votes early for their least favourite song but then there's a tie between their 2nd least favourite and a song they like a lot, it seems reasonable to let them switch.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I actually had Kay as one of my suspects lol. Even more so now. It just seems like an alt account which means they could vote twice which is rigging. Plus the coin flips and other evidence. I'm surprised Im the first to say this...

So the Last Train Home uproar was a deflection? Please tell us more.

8 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

I actually had Kay as one of my suspects lol. Even more so now. It just seems like an alt account which means they could vote twice which is rigging. Plus the coin flips and other evidence. I'm surprised Im the first to say this...

I mean @Speedo and @NotNow and other old 182onliners will also know him, plus and I'm surprised I have to say this - who the flying fuck would care enough about a meaningless poll that literally has no bearing on anything to create an entire fake persona just to run it? That's pretty fucking daft.

But if you're really concerned @Patient #48273 can check the IPs. pretty sure I'm not australian. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Kay said:

I mean @Speedo and @NotNow and other old 182onliners will also know him, plus and I'm surprised I have to say this - who the flying fuck would care enough about a meaningless poll that literally has no bearing on anything to create an entire fake persona just to run it? That's pretty fucking daft.

But if you're really concerned @Patient #48273 can check the IPs. pretty sure I'm not australian. 

Kay, just admit you're me.
This is getting out of hand.

• Haha 1