"George Lucas" reacting to the new Star Wars trailer is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

• 1 month later...

Is that even real? What a cunt he’s turned in to. He has no reason to be upset about what the franchise turned in to because at the end of the day he sold it to Disney. And he still makes a fuck ton of royalties. 

[edit] my suspicions were right, it’s fake. 

Edited by skarz
  • Crab 1
  • 1 month later...
On 12/11/2019 at 6:27 PM, skarz said:

Is that even real? What a cunt he’s turned in to. He has no reason to be upset about what the franchise turned in to because at the end of the day he sold it to Disney. And he still makes a fuck ton of royalties. 

[edit] my suspicions were right, it’s fake. 

Was it the disproportionate head size that tipped you off, or the different skin tones on his deepfake face that clued you in? Or perhaps it was the quotations around his name in the thread title. Either way, thanks for the clarification there Sherlock. 

• Haha 1

Heh, this was pretty good.  Deepfakes do concern me though.  I mean they're still obvious and easy to spot, but they're also still in their infancy.  But what will they be like in 10 years?  In 20 years?  How long before video evidence is shown to a jury to convict someone of murder and the video seemingly shows person X committing the crime, when in reality it's a fully convincing deepfake, and person X was in all actuality had nothing to do with the crime?

• Like 1