My All-Time Favorite Album

Speedo

15 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I've never really listened to her haha.

I adored her when I was 16 because the girl I was mad for was a big fan (a bisexual hippie dreadlocked fellow musician, whodafunk) and she introduced me and I was real into it for like, a year or two. barely listen to her now but the ones I liked back then I still spin on occasion. All lesbian jokes aside she is pretty good but her vocals are definitely an acquired taste. 

9 minutes ago, Speedo said:

When I lived with the two lesbians Ani Defranco is ALL they listened to ... everyday, all day.

Yeah some people do unfortunately live the stereotypes, says I, with a butch short haircut. 

On 11/7/2019 at 11:14 AM, _Kyle_ said:

220px-Say_Anything_Is_a_Real_Boy.png

probably still my favorite album. Patrick Stickles of Titus Andronicus said it was the best pop punk album ever and I tend to agree. 

The only thing holding it back a bit for me is the strict dedication to its 'theme', but it's definitely up there. I don't love every song but recognize how well done it is.

Spidersong, Every Man Has A Molly, and Alive With The Glory of Love are some of the best though.

5 hours ago, Kay_Coight_ehgotmyvote! said:

The only thing holding it back a bit for me is the strict dedication to its 'theme', but it's definitely up there. I don't love every song but recognize how well done it is.

Spidersong, Every Man Has A Molly, and Alive With The Glory of Love are some of the best though.

It's definitely a contender for me but there's too many songs I'm 'meh' about like "Slowly Through A Vector" "Chia Like I Shall Grow" "Total Revenge" and "I Will Never Write An Obligatory Song On The Road About Missing Someone" the rest though are basically all gold. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kay said:

It's definitely a contender for me but there's too many songs I'm 'meh' about like "Slowly Through A Vector" "Chia Like I Shall Grow" "Total Revenge" and "I Will Never Write An Obligatory Song On The Road About Missing Someone" the rest though are basically all gold. 

These are all great and I'm furious.

• Like 2