blink-182 Song Election - Neighborhoods + Dogs Eating Dogs

yodda

54 minutes ago, Smalls said:

Snake charmer. The voting really doesn’t matter at this point though. All you cunts are in love with kaleidoscope it’s going to win this whole thing. 

As it should, being the best song by miles. 

2 hours ago, Smalls said:

Snake charmer. The voting really doesn’t matter at this point though. All you cunts are in love with kaleidoscope it’s going to win this whole thing. 

Things everybody loves:

Pizza

Beer

Ice Cream

Kaleidescope by Blink 182

What's the issue?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Wishing Well

I can see why people think Snake Charmer is an awful song, I didn't quite like it either when the album came out, but it's grown on me over the years. It's a song that makes sense if you consider it's in the album that follows Untitled. It has some problems like the lyrics that don't really make sense and the weird/creepy verses, but despite that, I love it. The chorus is so Tom, I love the guitars, the electronic outro, the BCR vibe and the "ahhh ahhh" backing vocals.
I love Wishing Well too and it's probably the better song because it's catchier and with a more normal structure but it kinda falls flat to me now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Wishing Well

I can see why people think Snake Charmer is an awful song, I didn't quite like it either when the album came out, but it's grown on me over the years. It's a song that makes sense if you consider it's in the album that follows Untitled. It has some problems like the lyrics that don't really make sense and the weird/creepy verses, but despite that, I love it. The chorus is so Tom, I love the guitars, the electronic outro, the BCR vibe and the "ahhh ahhh" backing vocals.
I love Wishing Well too and it's probably the better song because it's catchier and with a more normal structure but it kinda falls flat to me now.

I really like Snake Charmer a lot, cringe lyrics (in places) aside, I think it has a cool feel to it, and you can definitely hear some Untitled/BCR vibes to it, enough for it to be listenable for me. Wishing Well just feels like a missed opportunity and a waste of a decent chord progression. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kay said:

I think it has a cool feel to it, and you can definitely hear some Untitled/BCR vibes to it, enough for it to be listenable for me. 

Yeah, I think it's probably the only song of Neighbourhoods that sounds like a continuation of what they were doing on Untitled. Well, not quite the same, but it's good enough for me.

2 hours ago, Kay said:

I really like Snake Charmer a lot, cringe lyrics (in places) aside, I think it has a cool feel to it, and you can definitely hear some Untitled/BCR vibes to it, enough for it to be listenable for me. Wishing Well just feels like a missed opportunity and a waste of a decent chord progression. 

Isn't it the same ol chord progression as always? 

Listened to this again this morning for the first time in a bit, in preparation for the final showdown and forgot how "Tom" heavy this album was... like 80% of it is Tom? The Mark stuff is basically just HAG interlude, HAG, Kaleido, MH 4.18, and Fighting The Gravity... seems like he would've had more after such a long hiatus. Love this album, but god the last ~1min of every song is so boring where they just don't have a bridge and repeat the chorus after random sounds if you're lucky.

My vote is for EISF.