blink-182 Song Election - Neighborhoods + Dogs Eating Dogs

yodda

10 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

I’ll crab you right back mate.

It's not personal, I'm just crabbing all kaleidoscope votes. it deserves all the wins. it's one of the best things Mark's ever written. it's the closest neighborhoods came to a cohesive record. it's the centre slice of a square cheese pizza. 

• Like 1
  • Crab 1

14 minutes ago, Kay said:

It's not personal, I'm just crabbing all kaleidoscope votes. it deserves all the wins. it's one of the best things Mark's ever written. it's the closest neighborhoods came to a cohesive record. it's the centre slice of a square cheese pizza. 

Haha I know mate I was just playing.

Kaleidoscope is a great song. But it took me a while to really appreciate it. Whereas from the moment I heard GOTDF even in that crappy live video Oliver recorded I fucking loved it. EISF also just feels so blink to me. Cool riff. I love how Tom goes up an octave in the second verse. It’s probably my favourite Tom moment from that era.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

Haha I know mate I was just playing.

Kaleidoscope is a great song. But it took me a while to really appreciate it. Whereas from the moment I heard GOTDF even in that crappy live video Oliver recorded I fucking loved it. EISF also just feels so blink to me. Cool riff. I love how Tom goes up an octave in the second verse. It’s probably my favourite Tom moment from that era.

I like Ghost a lot too, I loved Kaleidoscope instantly though. I can see why people like EISF but I have too many gripes with it, it's bottom tier neighborhoods for me.