Sign in to follow this  
Dook

Want to Buy: blink - Shortbus 7” with Alternat Cover/Poster

Looking to add this to my collection for Christmas. I’m in the market for the alt cover Shortbus with the black and white lettering. Would also be interested in the mini blink poster that came with some Shortbus 7”s. 

I have some test pressings I would be willing to trade for this as well. 

• Like 2

I think I've only ever seen 1 for sale. The poster is a bit easier to find, as I've seen those sold alongside the regular version of Short Bus. There's one on eBay now, but it's over priced and been up for a while. It comes with that old rare blink sticker too. 

Correction: that eBay listing got me confused. They are just selling a group of items that didn't come together, the poster is from Buddha, but my other point still stands that I've seen the Short Bus poster for sale often enough. 

Edited by Feeling_This_1
  • Like 1

On 11/26/2019 at 7:11 AM, Dook said:

I’m in the market for the alt cover Shortbus with the black and white lettering.

i used to have one. bought it at lou's records in san diego in 1996ish. i traded it to a member of the blink collectors group on FB. you might want to check there.