blink-182/Chainsmokers "PS, I Hope You're Happy"

Ghent

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

I can't believe people like this pop Justin Bieber garbage. How the mighty have fallen. This isn't Blink at all. For once I actually miss Matt onstage and that's a weird feeling.

It isn't blink to me either. I see it more as a Chainsmokers song featuring blink-182. I think it's a good song. Way better than the usual Chainsmokers. This is a song that I wouldn't wanna see on a blink album, but a blink EP? I'm down for that.

• Like 2

I think this sort of stuff just proves that Matt is more of a session musician/guitar for hire rather than a member of blink.

Song is catchy enough for a pop song and it's cool they do stuff with Chainsmokers as they clearly grew up listening to blink.

I won't watch this video again, will check out a studio version if it gets released though I guess. 

• Like 2

Just now, Chewy030 said:

It's like that other collab they did recently where Matt wasn't involved either. I don't get the refusal to include Matt on collabs. 

Maybe he didn't want to collab?  He doesn't always have to do everything they do outside of the main band.

11 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

It's like that other collab they did recently where Matt wasn't involved either. I don't get the refusal to include Matt on collabs. 

It's because these guys grew up idolizing and listening to blink, and not Matt, and are assholes enough to not include him.

It is really weird though and I'm not even a Skiba fan. There needs to be a changeup soon though, it's all so awkward and non committal