blink-182/Chainsmokers "PS, I Hope You're Happy"

Ghent

Seems like the haters just want something else to jump on to me. Matt could easily have been involved in this collab and simply didn’t feel the need to show up for the live performance because he didn’t have a vocal part. Who cares? Is it really that big of a deal that he didn’t stand up there playing a background part live? 

Could have been involved in the studio..guess you’ll find out when the song credits come out. But the people crying hate Matt anyway? So? What’s the big deal? 

Toxic fanbase probs

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 12/2/2019 at 8:30 AM, Elisa said:

Absolutely. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened yet considering they're big friends with Mark.

I don't think Tyler would be down to do any sort of features with other artists. He seems very protective of the sound they've developed 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Adrianm14 said:

I don't think Tyler would be down to do any sort of features with other artists. He seems very protective of the sound they've developed 

Makes total sense. I just looked it up on Google and Tyler is actually very picky about how the music sounds and he has stated that he doesn't really favor in features.

I would've love a blink-182 collab with modern artists like Machine Gun Kelly/YUNGBLUD/Blackbear

I mean...much more so than Chainsmokers/XXXTentacion

Still looking forward what we'll get to hear Friday

This chorus reminds me of Simple Creatures tho

I don't really keep up with modern music but i'd see these guys fitting in on blink-182 collabs. It's also just 1 Travis phonecall away

I wouldn't want Yungblud near a blink song. Can't stand him. I'd love to hear Kanye West on a blink song though. Would be great if Robert Smith from the Cure would perform on another blink song too. I find her overrated but I wouldn't mind Halsey in a blink song either. Also think the guy from Fever 333 would be great on a blink song. He killed it on Stained Glass Ceilings by the Wonder Years.

5 hours ago, jordidanen95 said:

I would've love a blink-182 collab with modern artists like Machine Gun Kelly/YUNGBLUD/Blackbear

I mean...much more so than Chainsmokers/XXXTentacion

Still looking forward what we'll get to hear Friday

This chorus reminds me of Simple Creatures tho

I don't really keep up with modern music but i'd see these guys fitting in on blink-182 collabs. It's also just 1 Travis phonecall away

Lmfao so Chainsmokers arent modern music in your opinion? When did they become classic rock?

and Yungblood is straight trash. Blink is blink , don’t need a bunch of guest features. Shouldn’t be like a damn rap album for Christ’s sake 

• Like 1

I'm all for guest features and collabs now. blink is never going Untitled-era blink again which is by far my favorite era, so they might as well just go crazy with weird stuff now, I'm totally for it and I've enjoyed all their random stuff recently like the Steve Aoki and Goody Grace songs.

2 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I'm all for guest features and collabs now. blink is never going Untitled-era blink again which is by far my favorite era, so they might as well just go crazy with weird stuff now, I'm totally for it and I've enjoyed all their random stuff recently like the Steve Aoki and Goody Grace songs.

Untitled had Robert Smith though so even blink-prime started experimenting with collabs.

I dunno. I'm fine with it unless the song sucks which the recent collaborations do.

I've enjoyed every guest appearance blink has had. Robert Smith, Yelawolf, and Tim Armstrong on BCR. Based on those three tracks I'm more than happy with the idea of most guest appearances or collabs. blink appearing on other artist's tracks is a new thing but so far I like what I've heard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I've enjoyed every guest appearance blink has had. Robert Smith, Yelawolf, and Tim Armstrong on BCR. Based on those three tracks I'm more than happy with the idea of most guest appearances or collabs. blink appearing on other artist's tracks is a new thing but so far I like what I've heard.

I guess that's a good point, blink being featured on other bands instead of vice versa. However I believe Mark was doing guest vocals for awhile back in the blink hey-day. Also remember when he did one for that one band BCR?

I loved Mark's features with Motion City and PAWS when he produced their albums, and the one he did with MXPX was pretty cool too. And obviously Robert Smith was an idol who they were honored to have on All Of This. I still have whiplash from the general turn away from bands like that and towards ridiculous pop shit though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vic vinegar said:

I guess that's a good point, blink being featured on other bands instead of vice versa. However I believe Mark was doing guest vocals for awhile back in the blink hey-day. Also remember when he did one for that one band BCR?

Lol I wonder how hard Mark was cringing and crying in the studio for that. He probably loved the music he heard being created and that’s why he got so butthurt. (But I don’t blame him for being hurt in that situation)