IT'S ALL FADING TO BLACK (XXXTENTACION collab)

boxelder

Seems more like people are upset that Mark did a collaboration with a shitty person because of their connection to him personally and less like people are upset about the fact that a shitty person made music. 

• Like 1

No one is surprised that Trav would do this...it's Mark that people are surprised would willingly agree to a collab with a pregnant woman beater/abuser given how loud he is on Twitter about basic human decency. This is a simple "pass" when it comes to your inbox/DMs as a potential collab, let Trav go do the drums on it if he so pleases. You aren't winning a grammy on it, not making much money, it's a flat out NO from any reasonable manager/label/advisor he should have in his camp.

Glad Matt was left alone to paint Batman masks and not asked to help blink on this one.

• Like 2

Look at all you "rock n rollers" hating this for not being good enough. In my eyes mumble rap is today what pop punk was in the 00s. People that did punk/rap despise those that did pop punk/mumble rap and say it's not real punk/rap. That being said I love pop punk and love actual rap not all the mumble stuff so much. But still it's pretty hypocritical coming in a blink-182 forum and see people trashing this genre.

Really liked that song. It had a real feeling and emotion to it that I hadn't heard Mark have in years.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

So now you've defending both a brutal woman beater and a racist.

Yet your actions in the debate forum make it seem like you are highly sensitive to both.

Fake outrage.Big time Hypocrite.

@heater Where are you to address this shit? Eh

I missed the racism if you wanna point it out and tell me who to yell at...but I stated my differing opinion...Didn’t feel the need to directly call everyone out individually when I stated my opposing opinion openly to everyone. Ghent wasn’t the only one. Scott was team “we don’t care, he’s dead anyway,” too...yawned at me & I quoted him & gave him some shit back.

Get off my dick Oliver, I’ll whine at who I wanna whine at. 

4 hours ago, petros said:

Look at all you "rock n rollers" hating this for not being good enough. In my eyes mumble rap is today what pop punk was in the 00s. People that did punk/rap despise those that did pop punk/mumble rap and say it's not real punk/rap. That being said I love pop punk and love actual rap not all the mumble stuff so much. But still it's pretty hypocritical coming in a blink-182 forum and see people trashing this genre.

Really liked that song. It had a real feeling and emotion to it that I hadn't heard Mark have in years.

Maybe they should try using coherent speech. 

45 minutes ago, heater said:

I missed the racism if you wanna point it out and tell me who to yell at...but I stated my differing opinion...Didn’t feel the need to directly call everyone out individually when I stated my opposing opinion openly to everyone. Ghent wasn’t the only one. Scott was team “we don’t care, he’s dead anyway,” too...yawned at me & I quoted him & gave him some shit back.

Get off my dick Oliver, I’ll whine at who I wanna whine at. 

Oliver wants that dick so bad

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, petros said:

I’ve taken shits that are more coherent and articulate then this Cunts mumbling. Genre has nothing to do with it. If this was some pop-punk band mumbling fast over a fast guitar I’d still call the mumbling part shit.

• Like 2

That’s fair. But I never liked screamo music either which was at its heights when I was a young teen. Never could stand it. I didn’t mind it when used super sparingly with singing such as with AFI or Brand New but full songs/albums never did a thing for me.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

So now you've defending both a brutal woman beater and a racist.

Yet your actions in the debate forum make it seem like you are highly sensitive to both.

Fake outrage.Big time Hypocrite.

@heater Where are you to address this shit? Eh

I don’t even know what the fuck xxxtentacion is but apparently he’s dead and they released a pretty cool song with him? Nice 

12 minutes ago, Russel Coight said:

That’s fair. But I never liked screamo music either which was at its heights when I was a young teen. Never could stand it. I didn’t mind it when used super sparingly with singing such as with AFI or Brand New but full songs/albums never did a thing for me.

I get you! I feel like mumble rap is in some ways this generation's screamo. Obviously it's very different music, but similar at the same time and receives similar critiques and complaints. It really reminds me of adults complaining about my screamo in high school haha.

• Like 1