IT'S ALL FADING TO BLACK (XXXTENTACION collab)

boxelder

8 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Funny thing is the appearance part of my post is what people are freaked out about, I was actually sort of defending the guy regarding all of his accusations that were never proven in court. 

There are context clues when judging a person.  Yes, there are wife beaters and murderers of all shapes and colors but if I have to make snap judgements I'll choose a normal looking guy over Kerry King to hang out with. 

What's wrong with Kerry King???

He actually definitely doesn’t. You cannot “LOOK like someone who is going to stab you in the streets.” It’s just not even possible. There isn’t a look for that. Unless of course you’re twin just stabbed someone in the street....then I guess yeah, you look quite a bit like someone who just stabbed someone in the street. 

• Like 1

Just now, heater said:

He actually definitely doesn’t. You cannot “LOOK like someone who is going to stab you in the streets.” It’s just not even possible. There isn’t a look for that. Unless of course you’re twin just stabbed someone in the street....then I guess yeah, you look quite a bit like someone who just stabbed someone in the street. 

Right but if I had to pick one, it'd probably be Travis.

JarJar has a rude awaken though when he gets screwed over by some clean cut looking insurance scammer.

• Like 1

Just now, NJanSaid said:

Right but if I had to pick one, it'd probably be Travis.

JarJar has a rude awaken though when he gets screwed over by some clean cut looking insurance scammer.

lol...my MAIN point was that I was defending the stupid XXXXXXXXXXXX guy from people wanting to condemn him for a snapchat "confession" and how it wasn't as terrible as some people like Champ think it is to have a collab with him. 

Heather is literally making up that I said some "weird stuff" in a thread I don't know if I've ever posted in except to make fun of Oliver lol.

To be fair I trust NO ONE in the streets. Humans can be absolute trash or absolutely amazing, but one cannot tell by looking at a person. 

A friend of mine got upset before because a woman locked her doors when he was passing directly by her car late at night (he’s a very tall black man). I told him I would’ve done the same thing & he looked at me like I was crazy. I explained it didn't have shit to do with him being tall, black, or even a man...but he was SURE that’s why she did it. I can’t speak for her, but I would’ve done the same & I’m locking my doors for the little old white lady passing too closely too. Doesn’t matter. Shitty people don’t have a certain look & I trust NO ONE if I don’t know them VERY well. 

And Jar Jar, I totally take back what I said about the other thread (for now at least) I have no idea if you were definitely in there either....just got a feeling like I remembered you saying craziness in there, I really don’t know & im not sure I want to dive back into that topic. Wasn’t a fun one to read.  

2 minutes ago, heater said:

To be fair I trust NO ONE in the streets. Humans can be absolute trash or absolutely amazing, but one cannot tell by looking at a person.

Wow. So you are speciesist against human kind? Speciesism is a terrible thing. We do not get to choose ours species..

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

lol...my MAIN point was that I was defending the stupid XXXXXXXXXXXX guy from people wanting to condemn him for a snapchat "confession" and how it wasn't as terrible as some people like Champ think it is to have a collab with him. 

Heather is literally making up that I said some "weird stuff" in a thread I don't know if I've ever posted in except to make fun of Oliver lol.

I'm not even really talking about the snapchat thing I don't know much about that, I'm talking about the fucked up shit he allegedly did to his girlfriend, which is backed up by police reports and medical records. I just can't imagine reading this and then saying 'he's dead who cares lol Blink LIfe 4 Life.' I absolutely don't think they had any business being on this song but I don't need to keep going back and forth about it with trolls like Ghent. Here's an article that breaks it down if you're actually interested.

https://pitchfork.com/thepitch/xxxtentacions-reported-victim-details-grim-pattern-of-abuse-in-testimony/

"Then, XXXTentacion head-butted her, punched her, stomped on her, and put her in the bathtub, where he continued hitting and kicking her. “He also wanted to cut out my tongue because I was singing the song,” she said. She tried to run away down the street. He tackled her, causing her head to hit the pavement. She suffered black eyes, a lump on the back of her head, scratch marks, and bruises, including a large bruise on her ankle where he stomped her.

Also while living in Orlando, he hit her with white plastic clothes hangers. “He broke a good 30 hangers on my legs,” she said. Around this time, he tried cutting her hair, and he held her head under running water in the bathtub.

In early October 2016, she found out that she was pregnant by XXXTentacion. The pregnancy was planned by both of them. On the afternoon of October 6, he told her to move from the bed they were lying on. He then went out onto the balcony, where she could still hear him, and called up the person she had slept with while XXXTentacion was in jail, demanding to know everything. When XXXTentacion returned inside, he told her, “You need to tell me the truth right now or I’ll kill you and this jit.” She said that “jit” was slang for the unborn child.

He then started elbowing, head-butting, and punching her. He strangled her until she almost passed out. He took her to the bathroom and demanded one last time that she tell him everything or he would kill her in the bathtub. She couldn’t even recognize her face in the mirror—it looked “distorted”—and her left eye was completely shut and “leaking blood.” She was losing vision. She vomited."