IT'S ALL FADING TO BLACK (XXXTENTACION collab)

boxelder

I dont think there's a thing as awful human beings. I think everyone can better themselves and if they can't that's simply not their fault. This guy will no chance to redeem himself or rehilitate himself and no chance at getting aquited if that's the thing. He is dead. 

• Like 1

All y'all calling us out for liking the song better not watch any Roman Polanski films, Bryan Singer films, Kevin Spacey movies including Se7en, listen to any 2Pac records, Brand New records, Lost Prophets. We can go on. Skiba supports Asia Argento clearly but we listened to Nine.

I get it. I do. I don't watch Polanski, Singer, Spacey films anymore. I do listen to Tupac. But a lot of people who aren't sexual deviants worked on those movies and songs too. Just like this song.

I enjoyed it for what it is. Probably won't listen to it again. The rapper sounds like a scumbag but has no chance to right his ship which is also tragic in a way.

I think condemning others about art is horse-shit though. Unless you enjoy California or DLX.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

All y'all calling us out for liking the song better not watch any Roman Polanski films, Bryan Singer films, Kevin Spacey movies including Se7en, listen to any 2Pac records, Brand New records, Lost Prophets. We can go on. Skiba supports Asia Argento clearly but we listened to Nine.

I get it. I do. I don't watch Polanski, Singer, Spacey films anymore. I do listen to Tupac. But a lot of people who aren't sexual deviants worked on those movies and songs too. Just like this song.

I enjoyed it for what it is. Probably won't listen to it again. The rapper sounds like a scumbag but has no chance to right his ship which is also tragic in a way.

I think condemning others about art is horse-shit though. Unless you enjoy California or DLX.

There isn't necessarily anything wrong with listening to the music.

But there is a problem when Mark believes in woman's rights and then professional involves himself with someone who beats up pregnant women. Not being able to condemn that like @Ghent is also a problem.

Ghent has literally made excuses for this guy including "stories are made up" or "the guy is dead so its fine"

Ghent is a bigtime hypocrite. He is willing to excuse beating women to keep with the "Blink can do no wrong". Its really sad when he has his head that far up Blink's ass that he can't say "Mark screwed up". God forbid!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

There is a difference between being in love with someone’s art BEFORE it comes out that they’ve done terrible things, than falling in love with it after though. Since I had zero connection to any of this kid’s music before I heard about his nonsense, I’m not going to try to get into him now. Still not trying to condemn anyone for liking it, y’all can all do whatever you want...it’s just not for me.

6 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

There isn't necessarily anything wrong with listening to the music.

But there is a problem when Mark believes in woman's rights and then professional involves himself with someone who beats up pregnant women. Not being able to condemn that like @Ghent is also a problem.

Where are the cuffs Oliver? How do you stab NINE PEOPLE and not get arrested for it?!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Where are the cuffs Oliver? How do you stab NINE PEOPLE and not get arrested for it?!

That incident only had 3 people actually reported that were stabbed. It was supposedly 2 separate incidents. He stabbed his manager on one occasion. And there was a big fight in Florida in which 3 people were stabbed, NO ONE was formally charged** with that...but someone still did it. He admitted it was him, even said he stabbed 5 extra people. Could be false, but someone did it & no one was charged. 🤷🏻‍♀️

1 hour ago, vic vinegar said:

Prosecutors dropped the case against Spacey, the accuser was basically a fuckwad... 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kevin-spacey-criminal-sexual-assault-case-charges-dropped-in-nantucket-criminal-trial-today-2019-07-17/

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Speedo said:

Prosecutors dropped the case against Spacey, the accuser was basically a fuckwad... 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kevin-spacey-criminal-sexual-assault-case-charges-dropped-in-nantucket-criminal-trial-today-2019-07-17/

and THIS is why people should not be crucified the nano-second they are accused. 

Just now, heater said:

Yeahhhh, I’m all about innocent til proven guilty...but the kid is on record confessing. They were going to trial. There are witnesses, arrest records, recordings of him committing other violent acts against fans. This is very different than Spacey’s case. 

welcome to 2019, where a snapchat video of a rapper bragging is enough to convict someone of NINE stabbings

3 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

welcome to 2019, where a snapchat video of a rapper bragging is enough to convict someone of NINE stabbings

Makes you wonder if he'd be getting the same treatment if he was white.... 🤔

• Like 1