IT'S ALL FADING TO BLACK (XXXTENTACION collab)

boxelder

20 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

This is a dodge. Do you think it's okay that Mark collaborated with that filth?

You are such an idiot. You can't even defend your own bullshit.

Song is pretty good, wish the dude didn't mumble, but I guess that's a thing? Don't give a shit about any of the rest of it

30 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I am now a member of the Luftwaffe apparently.

Notice how fluent Jar Jar Blinks is with Nazi terminology? Clear sign of a supremacist

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump's Bulge said:

There it is folks. Ghent defends a woman beater.

I don't know anything about this guy besides that he's dead and released a cool song with blink posthumously. All the rest is just noise that I don't care about.

Plus you openly support Donald Trump and admire Bill O'Reilly to the point of having a meet and greet with him LOL.

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

I don't know anything about this guy besides that he's dead and released a cool song with blink posthumously. All the rest is just noise that I don't care about.

Plus you openly support Donald Trump and admire Bill O'Reilly to the point of having a meet and greet with him LOL.

Well if you read the above; he beat the shit out of pregnant women.

Yet you won't even admit that collaborating with such filth is disgusting.

Gross.

I listened to the song once and I liked it but you've got to draw the line somewhere and xxxTentacion is where I draw mine. I'm so horrified at what he did in his lifetime (beating up his pregnant girlfriend and ‘smashing up’ somebody because they were gay) and I just can't bring myself to listen to him or enjoy something with him in it. I'll readily admit that I give a lot of passes to artists if I can really connect to their music, but Russel Coight said it best:

22 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

It’s definitely possible to separate the art from the artist but it’s usually only when you’ve been a fan of the art before you find out about the dodgy shit. Like if you’ve formed your own connections to the music you shouldn’t be faulted for continuing to listen to the music even if you agree the person is a cunt.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Ghent said:

the information is available for you and plain to see. you don't have to defend blink in every scenario. no reason to cover your ears and go LALALA at this point

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, boxelder said:

the information is available for you and plain to see. you don't have to defend blink in every scenario. no reason to cover your ears and go LALALA at this point

The only information I need is that he is dead and I'd never heard of him anyway.

Nice song though!