Your favorite of the three new songs?

Cheerios4u98

Which do you like best?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like best?

• Not Another Christmas Song
    • PS I Hope You're Happy
    • It's All Fading To Black

I didn't listen much to the Scumbag song before these songs dropped, so it's more like 4 new songs for me. Gotta say I'm enjoying the new stuff. So far I'd rank it:

1. Not Another Christmas Song - music video makes it even better, love how playful the song is. It's the cherry on top to blink's great 2019.

2. PS I Hope You're Happy - A couple annoying things in this one (title, Chainsmokers guy sounds like he's gargling water in prechorus because of autotune, tone of "I won't be sad for the sake of it" sounds like he's pouting or something), but the rest of the song is a really nice listen and I like Mark's vocals. Yeah it sounds like I Miss You but not like a blatant rip-off.

3. It's All Fading to Black - Lower register Mark sounds good as usual. Not exactly the biggest XXXTentacion fan but song sounds decent and I need to listen more.

4. Scumbag - Verses sound a lot like Strange Love. Song is ok and Mark's feature makes it a little better. This one might have the most potential to grow on me because of the chorus.