blink-182 Song Election - Untitled/Self-titled

yodda

53 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

I could never relate to all of Tom's god and Jesus lyrics in Not Now. Feels like I'm listening to a Christian band.

Kinda like how Davey can't stand Anthem II and the politics Tom sings about.

So I vote Not Now.

Gimme crabs if you must. 

Not Now is seriously amazing and I really loved seeing Tom working on it in the Cheetah videos at the time, but I always wish the final chorus hit way harder. It's kinda jarring that it builds up the entire bridge but then takes a step back and becomes acoustic guitar based on that part, like they ran out of time to record the main guitar track or something haha. Very minor nitpick though.

Anyway, my vote this round is for Feeling This

Not now was peak tom. And peak tom= peak blink.

Marks backing vocals, travis' drums, everything on that song is so spot on. Its the best blink got for me and nothing they released before or after, even if i enjoyed it, ever came to that spot.

Amazing song, definately my favorite blink song. Sometimes even my favorite song of all time

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Neal said:

Not now was peak tom. And peak tom= peak blink.

Marks backing vocals, travis' drums, everything on that song is so spot on. Its the best blink got for me and nothing they released before or after, even if i enjoyed it, ever came to that spot.

Amazing song, definately my favorite blink song. Sometimes even my favorite song of all time

Cool story.

NOT NOW

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Not Now is seriously amazing and I really loved seeing Tom working on it in the Cheetah videos at the time, but I always wish the final chorus hit way harder. It's kinda jarring that it builds up the entire bridge but then takes a step back and becomes acoustic guitar based on that part, like they ran out of time to record the main guitar track or something haha. Very minor nitpick though.

Anyway, my vote this round is for Feeling This

Thats literally my favourite part haha

• Love 1