blink-182 Song Election - Untitled/Self-titled

yodda

1 hour ago, Kay said:

Stockholm. Asthenia is probably my favourite blink song ever so that sucks :( 

Too bad you crabbed me for my Not Now votes. That's why in an act of revenge I voted for Asthenia--wait, hold it. I love Asthenia and didn't vote for it. Nevermind.

I'll go Stockholm Syndrome this time since this is Tom's album and Stock shouldn't have cracked the top 5 and I don't feel like being crabbed by Kay today.

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

8 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

Too bad you crabbed me for my Not Now votes. That's why in an act of revenge I voted for Asthenia--wait, hold it. I love Asthenia and didn't vote for it. Nevermind.

I'll go Stockholm Syndrome this time since this is Tom's album and Stock shouldn't have cracked the top 5 and I don't feel like being crabbed by Kay today.

lol all over this, love you too buddy

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Kay said:

lol all over this, love you too buddy

Honestly who the fuck votes for Asthenia? I'd do it only against Feeling This but that song literally changed my life forever so that's kinda by default.

And I do love Not Now. Even with the Lord lyrics. I wouldn't change it. I love every song on this more than anything on Cali and DLX and probably would maybe only listen to Black Rain over Fallen Interlude... but probably not.

• Haha 1