blink-182 Song Election - Take Off Your Pants And Jacket

yodda

5 hours ago, vic vinegar said:

Mark met Skye when she was 17 without a purpose or direction??? News to me. I thought he met her after she'd already gotten to know such celebrities as Jay-Z etc working for MTV or some shit. Whatever. Skye doesn't owe anyone a fucking explanation.

Yea neckbeard Jan needs to get demoted back to Buddha for this one. Mark met Skye filming all the small things. She was an exec for MTV at the time 

• Like 1

Rock Show's getting kicked out of this election because its failing
7th place

Here are the remaining songs from the TOYPAJ era:

Anthem Part Two
Online Songs
Stay Together for the Kids
Reckless Abandon
Everytime I Look for You
Please Take Me Home

I just can't decide, right now

8 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Yea neckbeard Jan needs to get demoted back to Buddha for this one. Mark met Skye filming all the small things. She was an exec for MTV at the time 

I remember seeing somewhere he met Skye at one of his shows? I mean I don't really follow their personal lives all that much to know but my memory could be wrong.

• Crab 2

reckless abandon is fun, while anthem pt two has some of the dumbest lyrics tom ever committed to record. still, it's got that iconic epic opening, and it's definitely super memorable, so i'll still go with STFTK -- it's dumb too, though in good faith. its point is still clumsy, however, and it's trying hard to be serious in a way adam's song didn't have to try for.

so STFTK