Here are the remaining songs from the TOYPAJ era:

Online Songs
Stay Together for the Kids
Reckless Abandon
Everytime I Look for You
Please Take Me Home

Reckless Abandon

28 minutes ago, maheshk080592 said:

Well if we are getting better this topic: I were given rid of the journey and placed A Call To Arms as song one, I modified life's so dull with instrumental by the use of BCR after which moved There Is right after that, and the rest remains the equal If I were to present it a name, I'd name the album: Out Of Time. The name appears fitting in many ways plus its a lyric in A Call To Arms, and if i have been to make cover art, it might be a photo of a heart fee reveal flat lining on the proper, with Blink-182 in a small font above the flat line, and in the bottom left or right hand nook it says Out Of Time... Lol I may have too much time on my palms sometimes, if i do moreso today, I'll actually create this album art. If you want to attempt hindi or bollywood songs and album then "Lyrics In Songs" this is the proper place. Right I've been along with shaggy dog story and bonus songs for all the albums so I'm going to hold that going. I Won't Be Home For Christmas is arguably Dude Ranch era however it was released after TOYPAJ so The manner it works is you all publish the music you want the least from the listing of songs and each day I remove the track with the most votes. In different words The rule is vote for the music you want the least every day and subsequently the maximum famous one will remain. Then we can decide what is kind of the overall maximum agreeable song from the TOYPAJ era Here are the songs from the TOYPAJ era:

uhhhhh

2 minutes ago, Neckbeard_Jan said:

I'm not sad Anthem 2 went, but can we admit it's one of the best instrumentals?  Song doesn't age well but if it wasn't an Anthem song it'd be up there.

The intro is cool. I think it's one of the best on the album. 

• Like 1