blink-182 Song Election - Take Off Your Pants And Jacket

yodda

Eil4u was in American Pie 2. That movie gives me great memories. Just that perfect summer, all nihilistic and nothing matters. Throw parties and get drunk and not thinking of the consequences like it's your last chance to do so. Everytime I Look for You was the soundtrack to that. What does Reckless Abandon have? Was it even ever in a movie? Smh. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, thongrider said:

Eil4u was in American Pie 2. That movie gives me great memories. Just that perfect summer, all nihilistic and nothing matters. Throw parties and get drunk and not thinking of the consequences like it's your last chance to do so. Everytime I Look for You was the soundtrack to that. What does Reckless Abandon have? Was it even ever in a movie? Smh. 

What does a song being in a movie have anything to do with it being a good song? Horrible songs are in movies everyday

24 minutes ago, thongrider said:

Not true. 

How is this not true? I usually agree with what you say. But a song being placed in a movie has absolutely zero bearing on whether it’s a good song or not. So basically if they would have stuck reckless abandon in the movie, you’d be voting to keep that song instead. 

6 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

How is this not true? I usually agree with what you say. But a song being placed in a movie has absolutely zero bearing on whether it’s a good song or not. So basically if they would have stuck reckless abandon in the movie, you’d be voting to keep that song instead. 

I was joking a bit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thongrider said:

That movie had a killer sound track. Every time i hear EIL4U i think of that movie. 

2 hours ago, thongrider said:

It's funny because that's literally what Reckless Abandon is about hahah

• Like 2
  • Love 1

When I first started listening to this album, Everytime I Look For You was one of the more boring tracks for me. I didn't hate it or even dislike it. It was just a song that existed. I felt the same about Kaleidoscope when Neighborhoods was first released. Over time, both of those tracks grew on me to the point they've become my favourite from those specific albums.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kay said:

Jesus did I throw this much of a bitch fit about Kaleidoscope as Diddy is for RA? If so I'm sorry everyone lol

Let the man express himself! I say this also because I'll probably do the same for every single song when we get to Dude Ranch.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1