blink-182 Song Election - Take Off Your Pants And Jacket

yodda

6 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Please Take Me Home

It's so strange how two songs I never really think about are in the top 3. Reckless Abandon actually feels like it would be a worthy winner in my opinion, it's a pretty perfect summation of Blink 182 in this era.

Thank you thank you thank you. So I’m not crazy. You said it best brother. “Perfect summation of blink-182 in this era.” It truly is. Wasn’t a lame single either. And the other two songs have always been skip over songs for me as well

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Champ182 said:

Please Take Me Home

It's so strange how two songs I never really think about are in the top 3. Reckless Abandon actually feels like it would be a worthy winner in my opinion, it's a pretty perfect summation of Blink 182 in this era.

yea, there's nothing wrong with reckless abandon. like you said, apt summary of the band's style/image, and a pretty perfect pop punk tune. the lyrics are clunky and dumb like GMOGR, either. it's just pure fun. still, i think ETILFY is the best of the bunch

• Like 1

4 hours ago, boxelder said:

yea, there's nothing wrong with reckless abandon. like you said, apt summary of the band's style/image, and a pretty perfect pop punk tune. the lyrics are clunky and dumb like GMOGR, either. it's just pure fun. still, i think ETILFY is the best of the bunch

Tom's delivery on that song is so great. I'm not even mad if it wins. 

• Like 1

I bet Please Take Me Home is sad, it takes 3rd place.

Here are the two remaining songs from the TOYPAJ era:

Reckless Abandon
Everytime I Look For You

remember to still vote for the song you want eliminated
I want Everytime I Look For You to win

so I'm voting Reckless Abandon