Blink Beer

Ghent

16 hours ago, Njdevils26 said:

Two reasons people drink IPA’s:

1: has more taste than say a bud light or a normal beer

2: has higher alcohol %; get more fucked up.

ipa’s aren’t about being hipster, it’s about getting drunker with more flavor than a piss water such as Miller light.

happy New Years btw

You probably vape too

• Haha 1

On 12/31/2019 at 1:47 AM, Ghent said:

IPA’s aren’t really my thing, but if I was going to go out of my way to drink one, this would be the kind I’d choose. Extreme citrusy fruity hoppy flavor without the bitterness some IPA lovers crave. 

So you don’t like IPAs, but you just know this would be the one you would choose? All because the label says blink-182 huh lmfao. 

6 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

So you don’t like IPAs, but you just know this would be the one you would choose? All because the label says blink-182 huh lmfao. 

Huh?

You act like I've never had an IPA before. I've tried hundreds of them. They aren't my personal favorite. But if I'm going to drink one, I like them to be low IBU like this one is (relative to other IPAs).

On 1/2/2020 at 12:15 PM, Diddy Faplord said:

I think you skipped the next sentence where he explained why he liked it. Reading comprehension fail. Lmfao. 

I doubt I’d like this at all, never have I ever found an IPA I actually enjoy. Tried many while I was bartending years ago, now I always skip them...just not my thing. 

19 minutes ago, heater said:

I think you skipped the next sentence where he explained why he liked it. Reading comprehension fail. Lmfao. 

I doubt I’d like this at all, never have I ever found an IPA I actually enjoy. Tried many while I was bartending years ago, now I always skip them...just not my thing. 

I read what he said. Sounded like he was advertising it. How would he know what it tasted like without having it 

2 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

I read what he said. Sounded like he was advertising it. How would he know what it tasted like without having it 

......I have tasted it. What are you talking about?

• Haha 2