TNR is Ilan Rubin's band, he writes and records every instrument/vocal himself. After seeing them open for AVA, I have gone through his discography and am totally digging it. Reminds me of MUSE (one of my fav bands), and on the newer stuff there's hints of NIN/AVA (which makes sense, as he is in both of those bands). Anyway, he has 4 EPs releasing which will make one full album: Heart, Mind, Body, Soul. 2 EPs are out already, the third drops later this month. Anyone else checked him/them out? Cannot get this song out of my head recently:

• Like 1

It does have sort of a Muse feel in the intro but, just like Muse, I'll never listen to more than the 45 seconds I just gave this band and so I'll never care enough to form an opinion of how much the suck or how great they sound. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2020 at 5:25 PM, Speedo said:

It does have sort of a Muse feel in the intro but, just like Muse, I'll never listen to more than the 45 seconds I just gave this band and so I'll never care enough to form an opinion of how much the suck or how great they sound. 

Lol same. Just tried to listen and shut it off literally after 45 seconds 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/6/2020 at 1:23 PM, Ry-Bread said:

TNR is Ilan Rubin's band, he writes and records every instrument/vocal himself. After seeing them open for AVA, I have gone through his discography and am totally digging it. Reminds me of MUSE (one of my fav bands), and on the newer stuff there's hints of NIN/AVA (which makes sense, as he is in both of those bands). Anyway, he has 4 EPs releasing which will make one full album: Heart, Mind, Body, Soul. 2 EPs are out already, the third drops later this month. Anyone else checked him/them out? Cannot get this song out of my head recently:

I'm with you on this one!!! I had dabbled with their music awhile back but when I finally saw them live I gained a lot more respect for TNR as well as Illan!!! I'm excited all the ep's are finally out!!!

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, WolfUgly said:

I'm with you on this one!!! I had dabbled with their music awhile back but when I finally saw them live I gained a lot more respect for TNR as well as Illan!!! I'm excited all the ep's are finally out!!!

“Soul” isn’t out yet, but I believe it will be released as the final piece of the full album on March 6th. I’m stoked for it, the cover art is amazing.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

“Soul” isn’t out yet, but I believe it will be released as the final piece of the full album on March 6th. I’m stoked for it, the cover art is amazing.

Damn you're right for some reason I thought "Body" was the last but that's dope because so far that's my favorite one. Very underappreciated band!

• 4 weeks later...