blink-182 Song Election - Enema of the State

yodda

Weeeeeee

I think I'll include two of the more popular joke songs from the era.
Definitely gotta throw Man Overboard in the mix as that song has a good shot of winning this whole thing.

The way it works is you all post the song you like the least from the list of songs and each day I eliminate the song with the most votes.

In other words
The rule is vote for the song you like the least every day and eventually the most popular one will remain.

Then we can determine what is sort of the overall most agreeable song from the Enema of the State era

Here are the songs from the Enema of the State era:

Dumpweed
Don't Leave Me
Aliens Exist
Going Away to College
What's My Age Again?
Dysentery Gary
Adam's Song
All the Small Things
The Party Song
Mutt
Wendy Clear
Anthem
Family Reunion
Life's So Boring
Blow Job
Man Overboard

Guess I'll vote for Blow Job

Anyone voting for real songs over life’s so boring is just doing it for the attention and isn’t even worth a crab.

Its a cool instrumental(I just checked it out) but that’s it. Any full fledged song on enema beats it easily.

I will accept votes for blowjob or family reunion but please know you will be crabbed.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Russel Coight said:

Anyone voting for real songs over life’s so boring is just doing it for the attention and isn’t even worth a crab.

Its a cool instrumental(I just checked it out) but that’s it. Any full fledged song on enema beats it easily.

I will accept votes for blowjob or family reunion but please know you will be crabbed.

Personally I like Life's so boring, it's a nice instrumental song. Wouldn't mind listening to it on repeat to be honest. I can't say the same thing for other songs on the actual album. Not looking for attention, just being honest.