blink-182 Song Election - Dude Ranch

yodda

9 hours ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Do you prefer the 7” version of enthused or the DR version better ?

do you mean the demo? the earlier version on the australian summer 1996 wasting time EP CD is the demo from the dude ranch sessions recorded by warren fitzgerald of the vandals.

i prefer that recording to all of dude ranch, because i think they fucked up the album with a really bad mix and mastering. the full dude ranch fitzgerald demo sessions are my own personal holy grail. i'd give several organs to have that mastered for CD and officially released.

6 hours ago, boxelder said:

enthused. emo was one of the first blink songs i ever heard, way back in those halcyon days of ‘09, pirating 128 kbps mp3s from beemp3.com. i love emo! 

i can't decide which is more unsettling... "halcyon" in relation to 2009. or 128k. or beemp3.com

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, boxelder said:

emo was one of the first blink songs i ever heard, way back in those halcyon days of ‘09, pirating 128 kbps mp3s from beemp3.com. i love emo! 

You first heard blink in 2009?! whattttt that's wild and I'm old!

My vote is emo, crabs for all enthused.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

You first heard blink in 2009?! whattttt that's wild and I'm old!

My vote is emo, crabs for all enthused.

i mean, i grew up on top 40 radio so of course i KNEW of blink, but it took me til like 08/09 to delve headfirst into the discography. then in 2010 i went haywire and became a super-fan lol