Ry-Bread

182 News Podcast

Just started listening and as an Aussie I always get annoyed hearing other people pronounce it 1-8-2 haha. I know the band says they don’t care either way but I was that annoying kid who corrected people when I was younger lmao

You’re killing it Ry!

• Haha 1

New episode featuring “Terminal Radness” is out. He has designed blink merch/posters/graphics, and was asked by Mark to make a bass guitar before the EOTS20 tour, so cool to hear that story! (Mark named the bass “Terminal Radness” and there is a HMNIM pin of it as well.)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

Seriously how the heck did Burro win another contest? 

First one blink picked him, second one he was technically the first to answer correctly... say what you will, the dude knows how to win stuff lol.

• Haha 2

I'm not saying you should block him so he can't participate in contests anymore, but... you should block him so he can't participate in contests anymore.

• Like 7

On 5/5/2020 at 12:01 AM, Hyland Lament said:

Just started listening and as an Aussie I always get annoyed hearing other people pronounce it 1-8-2 haha. I know the band says they don’t care either way but I was that annoying kid who corrected people when I was younger lmao

You’re killing it Ry!

Where in straya ya at Cunt?

9 minutes ago, Hyland Lament said:

Sydney my dude! You?

Yeah noice one. I grew up on the northern beaches but moved to Newcastle a few years back.

8 hours ago, Russel Coight said:

Yeah noice one. I grew up on the northern beaches but moved to Newcastle a few years back.

Northern beaches are beautiful, I’m repping that western Sydney life haha

• Like 1

On 5/19/2020 at 9:59 AM, Chewy030 said:

Seriously how the heck did Burro win another contest? 

OMG I know seriously right?? This guy is nothing but a selfish brag about everything and I mean everything kind of guy. I actually start to lose a little respect for the band eh when shit like that happens over and over. Same people getting taken out of line at concerts for VIP that in my opinion are NOT hard core dedicated blink fans!!

On 5/19/2020 at 10:04 AM, Ry-Bread said:

First one blink picked him, second one he was technically the first to answer correctly... say what you will, the dude knows how to win stuff lol.

It's rigged 

On 5/19/2020 at 2:15 PM, Patient #48273 said:

I'm not saying you should block him so he can't participate in contests anymore, but... you should block him so he can't participate in contests anymore.

Patient #48273 you are right he should be blocked. He sells (trys to sell) blink stuff on ebay and asks just an absurd amount of $ for what he probably wins or has just got for free. I've ran into him at 3 different concerts. 2 times in Vegas and 1 time Huntington beach and he's a dick!!

• Like 2

New episode is up featuring David Stowe of Vannen Watches. If you have seen the blink/HMNIM watches throughout the years, Vannen made those, along with the recent Simple Creatures skateboard. Cool to hear his story and what it's like collaborating with these artists.

• Like 1

As always @Ry-Bread amazing insightful information and the interviews are always on point! Excellent job!

By the way, did you see this ? Saw this on reddit and it's from the barber that posted about Brahm from Grilled Cheese Records (might be a great idea to have him on the podcast too!)

VHS Tape of the original Josie "underwater" music video that was never released

Blink 182 "Josie" rough #2 and green color text

• Like 1

Hey @Ry-Bread just had a rewatch on this unofficial documentary of Blink and I saw maybe some consideration for some additional guests of the podcast that you maybe didn't think about ?

• Rob Kaechele (teacher at Poway High School, had a strong link with the local music industry and worked at a record company and was good friends with the band)
  • Eric Goodis (Cargo Records and from the Tahoe Agency)
  • Steve Kravac (mixing engineer on Cheshire Cat)

Again Ryan you're a legend and thank you so much for all the hard work that you're putting in the podcast, really appreciate it ❤️

• Like 3

Not sure if anyone will care but I joined a fellow blink pod to discuss blink-182online and my Top 10 songs from last year, enjoy if BTD:

Current ETA on Davey Jones Pt. 2 is July 1 btw.

• Like 1