NINE DELUXE & TOUR...PLEASE!

TOYPAJ_182

35 minutes ago, stgrunu said:

Between both, you can make a decent album, but both Cali and DX could've well been two EPs.

I doubt people were dying to hear Last Train Home, Wildfire or Long Lost Feeling.

Long Lost Feeling is actually a great song. Better than 95% of Nine!

• Like 2

I hate Los Angeles tbf and I'm a supporter of california.

As far as DLX is concerned...

Parking Lot, Misery, Last Train Home, 6/8 and Bottom of the Ocean are excellent songs.

Good Old Days, Wildfire and Long Lost Feeling are good songs.

Dont Mean Anything is ok and Hey I'm Sorry is shit (Japan could have kept that one)

I stand by this album. 

• Like 3

The weird thing about California Deluxe is that to me it was actually a step in the right direction, even though I like it less than regular California. Like, I'm glad they got it out of the way before NINE came out, because I think it did pave the way for more interesting music like NINE, even if it wasn't very good itself. I'm pretty sure it's my least favorite blink release of all time and yet still somehow a step in the right direction. It doesn't make that much sense but that's how I feel!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

@Scrubber89 welcome to the boards! I’m with you on all of those except the very last part, I do like Hey I’m Sorry. Would put that in my “good” category. 

Misery and 6/8 are def at the top of Skiba era blink songs for me, love those (and DLX).

Thank you. I love CALDLX that much that I'm considering getting the cover tattooed on my hands. (Already have full blink sleeve with no room left for additions)

3 hours ago, thongrider said:

I think it'd be a good idea to release a new single from NINE and tour the single rather than the album. Maybe one of the lesser good songs (the first time and Hungover You) since I RWIHY did alright. 

Bust out The First Time as a big single with a sweet video in a couple months just in time for spring, baby you got a stew goin!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kay said:

6/8 and Last Train Home are the only current era blink tracks I'll tolerate. 

You have two songs then! I only have On Some Emo Shit out of 3 albums and I haven't listened to it in a long time haha 

• Haha 1