NINE DELUXE & TOUR...PLEASE!

TOYPAJ_182

i think blink has given up on Nine at this point. instead of touring it, they did the bullshit, last minute enema tour (which i preferred anyways). they can't play a majority of the songs live, because they are way out of Mark's vocal range, and half of the songs are made up on weird, programmed sounds. if i wasn't such a dumb fanboy, this album would've been the final nail in the coffin. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Wow that is awesome! Feel like I've seen that before, did Skiba or someone repost? Have you considered adding Scott anywhere, or having the guys sign near themselves and getting that tatted?

No I have not considered adding Scott lol.

Matt Travis and Mark have signed my arm and they have been turned to tattoos. Just need to meet Tom some day.

20170715-201456.jpg
20170715-200946.jpg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Scrubber89 said:

Matt Travis and Mark have signed my arm and they have been turned to tattoos. Just need to meet Tom some day.

Awesome, I know on the last AVA stretch even though he wouldn't always sign stuff, he would ALWAYS sign tattoos for VIPs. So if they offer VIP stuff again, you should be able to have him sign it during your photo op.