NINE DELUXE & TOUR...PLEASE!

TOYPAJ_182

1 hour ago, Scrubber89 said:

Anyone who thinks their opinion is fact and any body else is wrong should be banned.

(I knew I wouldn't last long on here)

Stick around, you’ll be able to spot the TomBots in no time...both sides just tend to jab each other in good fun usually.

DLX is full of bangers, couldn’t imagine being salty over a bonus album you don’t have to buy or listen to. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Scrubber89 said:

Anyone who thinks their opinion is fact and any body else is wrong should be banned.

(I knew I wouldn't last long on here)

Ignore knaps, no one gets banned here. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Many of the posters here get very jealous of anything that is more expensive than McDonalds, as proven by the fact they can't afford concert tickets or merch by the band they post all day about. They sold their blink CDs to pawn shops because they needed $20 to buy cigarettes. I especially wouldn't pay much attention to that dirty sleezeball from Jersey! Typical behavior from  NY/NJ trash

Hey, I just saw that today's your birthday! How was the party at Chuck E. Cheese?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That tattoo is well made. Just not a huge fan of having celebreties faces spread across both of my arms.

I think it's great that he likes his tattoos, but if you take your fandom to such an extreme you shouldn't be surprised to get some heat....

I find it hard to believe you'd ever get laid with such a tattoo.. i wouldn't want to stare into travis barker's face while getting pounded. 

I understand going all in for a songlyric or an album or logo, but being obsessed with their faces is super cringe. But thats just my opinion

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Neal said:

That tattoo is well made. Just not a huge fan of having celebreties faces spread across both of my arms.

I think it's great that he likes his tattoos, but if you take your fandom to such an extreme you shouldn't be surprised to get some heat....

I find it hard to believe you'd ever get laid with such a tattoo.. i wouldn't want to stare into travis barker's face while getting pounded. 

I understand going all in for a songlyric or an album or logo, but being obsessed with their faces is super cringe. But thats just my opinion

It's a little intense, yeah!