New Found Glory - Forever + Ever x Infinity!

bojangles

I’m surprised no one made a topic on this yet

new album, out May 29th.

Track List:
1. Shook By Your Shaved Head
2. Greatest Of All Time
3. Double Chin For The Win
4. Nothing To Say
5. Stay Awhile
6. Himalaya
7. Same Side Sitters
8. Like I Never Existed
9. More And More
10. Do You Want To Settle Down
11. The Way You Deserve
12. Trophy
13. Scarier Than Jason Voorhees At A Campfire
14. Birthday Song But Not Really
15. Slipping Away

oh yea and Apple Music in New Zealand/Australia fucked up and leaked the entire thing yesterday 🤣

• Like 1

If its leaked ill give it a go later, a great live band and i love most of their stuff.

It kind of goes stale fast tho, i love it for about a week then dont listen to it like ever...

The new song is a bit meh, tho hasnt hooked me yet like happy being miserable did...

Sounds like the same song they've been releasing since they reversed back to defending pop-punk after Coming Home. That record deserved a much better fate and is the only one of their releases that still holds up today on it's own merits and not something that you need to put your nostalgia goggles on to enjoy.

On 2/14/2020 at 1:22 PM, Emil said:

Sounds like the same song they've been releasing since they reversed back to defending pop-punk after Coming Home. That record deserved a much better fate and is the only one of their releases that still holds up today on it's own merits and not something that you need to put your nostalgia goggles on to enjoy.

Coming Home was so good, I'm sad they were basically scared away from doing anything different after that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2020 at 1:21 AM, Scott. said:

Probably because the band is finished. Can’t believe they’re still making music tbh

Why are they finished? Because they’re not on MTV anymore? I’m not even a NFG fan but I can’t stand your outlook on bands “being done.” Show yourself the door “mate.”

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Why are they finished? Because they’re not on MTV anymore? I’m not even a NFG fan but I can’t stand your outlook on bands “being done.” Show yourself the door “mate.”

They’re on their 40s and still churning out bubble gum pop. It’s embarrassing. Nobody cares about them anymore and that’s coming from a huge fan so pipe the fuck down whoever you are. Absolute non entity. 

• Haha 1
  • Crab 1

10 minutes ago, Scott. said:

They’re on their 40s and still churning out bubble gum pop. It’s embarrassing. Nobody cares about them anymore and that’s coming from a huge fan so pipe the fuck down whoever you are. Absolute non entity. 

Atleast they’re not on online message boards for a pop punk band and trashing other people that are better off than themselves and doing what they love . Just a thought ;) . You must be a real winner in real life. 

22 minutes ago, Diddy Faplord said:

Atleast they’re not on online message boards for a pop punk band and trashing other people that are better off than themselves and doing what they love . Just a thought ;) . You must be a real winner in real life. 

I am 👍🏻